Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here’s another gem

Instead of investing in specific products, Alison explained you could 'double-dose' on application areas that need more attention.
'For example, if you want more hydration around the eyes, apply your normal moisturiser, wait 20 minutes for it to sink in, and then apply again just to the eye area,' she explained.

Thought we had to use specific products around the eyes because the skin there was so thin...........

Someone in Blackpool has left this comment

How baby are you there? Love looking at you wanna do things with you

I am wondering if this the weird man on QVC Facebook asking about the models all the time?:puke::puke:

I am wondering if this the weird man on QVC Facebook asking about the models all the time?:puke::puke:

Five knuckle shuffle alert. :mysmilie_15:

In the real world Alison Young would have written herself out of a job. It reminds me of the downfall of Gerald Ratner who made a speech saying that the jewellery in his chain of stores was rubbish! In the faux world of QVC this wouldn’t happen. Alison will be there selling us prestigious creams targeting specific area for as long as she chooses. Oh to live in QVC land where we attend soirées, have summers full of garden parties, winter cruises, city breaks, lunch with the girls, singing to cows..................

In the real world Alison Young would have written herself out of a job. It reminds me of the downfall of Gerald Ratner who made a speech saying that the jewellery in his chain of stores was rubbish! In the faux world of QVC this wouldn’t happen. Alison will be there selling us prestigious creams targeting specific area for as long as she chooses. Oh to live in QVC land where we attend soirées, have summers full of garden parties, winter cruises, city breaks, lunch with the girls, singing to cows..................

Unless her contract has not been renewed.

I spotted that & assumed a piss take?

Eeew :puke::puke: What a gross little person who is also very annoying because he doesn't understand syntax.

Oh! The woman who had a credit check done is back having a rant.

Still not had a response and sent 2 emails!

Angry n Angry
Spent a good 2.000 pounds this year but qvc rang 'Paul' who after doing a credit check WHICH QVC ADVERTISE THEY DON'T will not now allow me easy pay on a 160 pounds item
When i complained i was told by Paul "its one of those things" and hung up on me.
I dont owe qvc any money...
I will now close my account.
Thanks for lying n treating me like rubbish QVC

She just does not get that QVC do not want her buying on easy pay.

Just caught the end of Alex saying yesterday “So if your in the middle of a mortgage application”

Talk about airing your dirty laundry. I saw this & can't understand why she's still embarrassing herself because all the ranting in the world won't change a thing. We now know that she's had/got a ccj & would appear to like living on the never-never. I've put two colloquialisms in this comment, must be getting old.

TBH QVC are not selling houses so no need for credit I am not a lover of easy pay as it encourages over buying to keep yourself in financial order just by what you can actually afford

The Alison Young interview in the Daily Mail is kicking off on the QVC Facebook at last.

It was over a week ago it appeared and had a thread here.

Just had a look, someone saying people should trust a REAL beauty expert, such as Caroline Hirons.....I agree, she was lovely when I met her last year.

AY has shot herself in the foot with that interview. I wonder if Keeley, Andrew and Fiona have read it.

Latest posts

Back