Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am I right to have understood that she hasn’t been formally diagnosed? Did she come to that conclusion after having a meal with a man whose son has Aspergers?

I'm convinced that on one of her multitude of social media 'tell alls' she said that she has Aspergers. I found that quite amazing.

Balls!!!!.........

I usually describe politicians as self serving, she's a natural.

Found it! Biggest Discovery...
https://blogs.qvcuk.com/highlights-of-the-year-2018/

Tks for link.....Her 'brogs' just annoy the hell out of me. If only I could stop looking....Anyone see that one of the babies has Deborah Anne(sp) in it's name? WTAF????

The post was justified, KP was ridiculous & rude. It doesn't matter how many units have been sold because we've never told how many are available to start with. The sales staff need to understand that in order to sell something successsfully they need to find out what a customer wants or needs & match their requirements to the best product. To do that on selly telly they should explain the finer details not jump in when someone is talking & scream "Three hundred of these now sold".

Did anyone see the show? What was KP doing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone see the show? What was KP doing?

I had a look at a couple of recordings, she was interrupting her guest to tell us how many had been sold. This is a totally irrelevant piece of information unless the Q wants to go all Election Night Special with graphics showing statistics & percentages about how many customers are watching tv or are online, the ages, genders & locations of these people, whether they are first timers or old timers, previously bought candles from other brands or newbies to the world of scented wax etc... I couldn't give a flying fig if one person or 10,000 have bought something I like I just want to know if it's the right product for me.

'Happy 26th birthday QVC, I have been watching and ordering with you from the beginning. I think my first purchase was the Santa and Snowman figures that were animated. Twenty six years later I am still ordering, love the ethos of 30 day money back guarantee and the refunds are quick. So thank you QVC. Regards Denise xxx����'
Really?

'Happy 26th birthday QVC, I have been watching and ordering with you from the beginning. I think my first purchase was the Santa and Snowman figures that were animated. Twenty six years later I am still ordering, love the ethos of 30 day money back guarantee and the refunds are quick. So thank you QVC. Regards Denise xxx����'
Really?

Oh dear. They are (still) out there, people.......

Oh dear. Someone asking about the Meat Hamper, so it has started.

Another complaining that she has shopped from 2014-2019 and not eligible for any refund from the QVC mistake over the 14-day returns.

Pat is taking the piss out of the coldest winter in history comments from the presenters.

Donna wrote - 'Another complaining that she has shopped from 2014-2019 and not eligible for any refund from the QVC mistake over the 14-day returns'.

I have had a letter too saying not eligible for any p & p refunds. Wasn't really expecting any as I am usually on the ball when they don't refund, and I ask for it back again and don't give up.

However, considering that they did not give me back my p & p on a very recent order, and I had to ask for it again via the CEO's office, who were very slow in responding, and have just been told that it has now been refunded, I would imagine that this letter was despatched before the p & p on this order was given back, and so I don't really have any confidence in their 'checking for mistakes' anyway. The letter I received was undated too - so professional as ever, not.

People who are owed refunds will apparently hear by the end of October. (They didn't specify in which year though :thinking: )

Oh dear. Someone asking about the Meat Hamper, so it has started.

Another complaining that she has shopped from 2014-2019 and not eligible for any refund from the QVC mistake over the 14-day returns.

Pat is taking the piss out of the coldest winter in history comments from the presenters.

:mysmilie_500:

A Stan on steroids.

Love QVC <3 From presenters and 'my daily company' (most beautiful people) to amazing products, including: Santas Best Christmas Trees (2017), Diamonique, Centigrade, SBC, Judith Williams, Garmin, Issac Mizrahi, Shay & Blue, Floral Street, Richard Jackson, TOVA, Miller Harris, YBF... my list is endless (not even scratched the surface!) and I love them all and I share the word or for my more elderly family I become their 'QVC dealer' (sounds naughty but basically means I buy stuff and ship to them or buy and give by hand... what can I say... QVC is an exclusive club which can include and welcomes everyone) ;) I cannot fault QVC from start to finish <3 Customer since 1999 x

Shudders.

A Stan on steroids! I get toothache when I read comments like these & I'd like her faith in the mighty Q to be shaken by not receiving something she really needs & the ensuing battle that will follow. That sounds mean but her saccharine words are too much & I imagine she probably responds to Ickle Claire & Pipa the guru in the same way. I was having a rant about Ms Gordon's pontificating & my Mr T said that constant flow of advice from her should be called PG Tips.

Is that person for real? Very sad if it is ‘presenters daily company’? Exclusive club that can welcome everyone! OMG they need serious intervention and not even thinking how much they spend.This type also writes the gushing reviews that thanks QVC/brand/ presenter for allowing them to buy something ( which could probably have been bought cheaper elsewhere) ——It takes all sorts etc.but cringeworthy yes!

Why does a QVC customer feel the need to thank them for good service and being polite and friendly? You pay for that, in QVCs case you pay a lot more than anywhere else.

I can identify a little with the "put it on for company" bit. I lived alone for years and as I worked full time I had no dog so on a weekend (which back then could be a long empty time, not fun) I would put on QVC and it seemed as if they were talking to me. Seems daft now but it actually helped - didn't help my bank balance though as I was always buying things I didn't need.

CCC

I can identify a little with the "put it on for company" bit. I lived alone for years and as I worked full time I had no dog so on a weekend (which back then could be a long empty time, not fun) I would put on QVC and it seemed as if they were talking to me. Seems daft now but it actually helped - didn't help my bank balance though as I was always buying things I didn't need.

CCC

I agree with you CC because my mum would watch it during the night when she was very ill & couldn't sleep. This particular Stan frequently goes in to bat for the Q & has mentioned husband, kids & friends so I'm not going to be kind about her. Blimey I sound just as sad as her, I don't look at the fb page unless guided by someone on here, well not very often!

I often used to have QVC on as background but I never viewed the presenters as ‘friends’ it was just if I saw something interesting to buy and there was little of interest on mainstream TV.Now I watch very little because there is so much repeated and have cut my spending down dramatically as I resent the high P&P and when I shop online it is from other retailers.The biggest put off at the moment is the Christmas stuff but that is just my pet hate.

I used to have it on in the background when doing stuff on the computer etc. But not for a few years now as it was actually annoying having the presenters yapping away in the background.

Latest posts

Back