Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My friend's ex (also a very creepy bloke) had been looking a a site that sells used knickers :RpS_ohmy::yuck:

That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

All her friends (including me) had been waiting for the rose-tinted specs to come off and for her to realise what a creep he is. He'd hit on all of us (we're all 45+ women with partners) and must have suddenly realised his mistake as he cut her off from us. Apparently, he'd told her he caught us all bitching about her behind her back (another of his lies) and managed to persuade her to stop seeing us.

He left to move in with another poor, unsuspecting woman but it didn't work out so wanted to move back in with her with promises of marriage and change. But we'd all beaten him to it and helped her see what an awful specimen he is. Her brother found the used knickers site (where he'd registered AND purchased) after going through her computer and phone. He'd also put spyware on them and taken a loan out in her mum's name!

Creepy guy now seems fairly normal :RpS_laugh:

My friend's ex (also a very creepy bloke) had been looking a a site that sells used knickers :RpS_ohmy::yuck:

That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

All her friends (including me) had been waiting for the rose-tinted specs to come off and for her to realise what a creep he is. He'd hit on all of us (we're all 45+ women with partners) and must have suddenly realised his mistake as he cut her off from us. Apparently, he'd told her he caught us all bitching about her behind her back (another of his lies) and managed to persuade her to stop seeing us.

He left to move in with another poor, unsuspecting woman but it didn't work out so wanted to move back in with her with promises of marriage and change. But we'd all beaten him to it and helped her see what an awful specimen he is. Her brother found the used knickers site (where he'd registered AND purchased) after going through her computer and phone. He'd also put spyware on them and taken a loan out in her mum's name!

Creepy guy now seems fairly normal :RpS_laugh:

Yikes!

There are some really horrible people out there. Creepy just doesn't cover it...

I'm glad your friend found out, however hard it was to learn the truth. She's very lucky that you were all still in her corner and ready to step back into her life to support her.

Bet it wasn't creepy man who can name every model and saying how lovely they look today.:wi5nk:

I agree but maybe he is just lonely and harmless and doesn’t realise how creepy he comes over? I’m feeling a bit charitable today. (Don’t worry it won’t last)

'Creepy guy now seems fairly normal', that could be true, however, what we see on the Q's fb page may be the tip of the iceberg. Why is it every expression has a possible double meaning..? Looking at his profile, I'm not on fb but somehow managed to see it, he works in the NHS in York.

Oh, what’s happened? (I’m not on FB).

A pair of RL jeans with one leg cut off at knee level and the other cut off at thigh level!

BTW if you are interested you don’t have to be of FB to view visitors posts on QVC asrsebbok. I think a lot of us view them this way.

The Q's fb page is always good for a laugh as so many don't engage brain before posting. Someone questioned an unsolicited item that turned out to be a gift from a relative that didn't include a message, The tat peddlers have always said that the recipient doesn't receive an invoice but I'd never heard them say that a message is included.

Someone’s suggested that the customer may have cut off the legs of the jeans, and sent them back, to demonstrate the wonderful care taken by the returns department.

If that’s the case then they’ve certainly proved that QVC don’t check returned goods before sending them out.

It beggars belief!!

Heard Ruth say she thinks her jeans have been so popular at Q cause she does them in three different lengths :RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Latest posts

Back