Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And once more from the creepy man

Hi. Qvcuk it's nice to see Frankie and Alison and kirsty and Rosie looking lovely in Michelle's. Clothes..they are great outfits. And loveing the boots

People well one is taking the piss out of him now. Are they your favourites was the reply to the above post with a :RpS_biggrin:

And once more from the creepy man

Hi. Qvcuk it's nice to see Frankie and Alison and kirsty and Rosie looking lovely in Michelle's. Clothes..they are great outfits. And loveing the boots

People well one is taking the piss out of him now. Are they your favourites was the reply to the above post with a :RpS_biggrin:

I know I’ve got a smutty mind but I have wondered (for just a nanosecond) what he is doing whilst watching them and writing those messages.

'I'm actually cringing watching the equity release program right now the guy is so transparent he knows he's making money from older people he can't even look at the camera "shame on you QVC cashing in on people in the final stages of life shame on you !! I totally understand the 7 year clause but god do it yourself people "free"'
She's been told that this was presented on Ideal World :RpS_biggrin:d

'I'm actually cringing watching the equity release program right now the guy is so transparent he knows he's making money from older people he can't even look at the camera "shame on you QVC cashing in on people in the final stages of life shame on you !! I totally understand the 7 year clause but god do it yourself people "free"'
She's been told that this was presented on Ideal World :RpS_biggrin:d

IMO, there are some things it is downright immoral to sell on tv. This strikes me as one of them.

Seems Flora Mare is the new when will Birkenstocks be back question we endlessly had for years.

Twice this week people asking and more a few weeks back. QVC says no plans to bring the brand back, BUT, they might look at it again in the future. Wonder if they will pop up on Ideal World?

I’ve noticed on QVC Facebook more and more negative opinions really ripping in to QVC about the service and prices. When most of us started shopping with QVC it was a novelty and we didn’t have much choice or much to compare it to, the new shoppers have a world of choice and look at QVC and see it for what it is, a really expensive shopping channel trying to be something it isn’t, with awful outdated customer service, QVC may have a new logo/look but that’s the only new thing about the stale, outdated, archaic QVC.

It was particularly bad just pre and post Christmas when the pressies and food didn’t arrive or were a big disappointment.

When they have a promotion the negative posts go through the roof.

Most are from newbies who will never be back.

Re the negative FB posts, I find it a big change now that these pass largely without comment. I mean it was only a few years ago that you would be ripped into for daring to criticise them. And we were regarded as pondlife for daring to make our comments on here!

Re Flora Mare, I thought I read somewhere on here (no memory so cannot recall when or by whom!) that Axel was busy on another project (a book?) so would not be back for a while but that the brand wasn't completely dropped. I could be wrong, I often am!

Re the negative FB posts, I find it a big change now that these pass largely without comment. I mean it was only a few years ago that you would be ripped into for daring to criticise them. And we were regarded as pondlife for daring to make our comments on here!

Re Flora Mare, I thought I read somewhere on here (no memory so cannot recall when or by whom!) that Axel was busy on another project (a book?) so would not be back for a while but that the brand wasn't completely dropped. I could be wrong, I often am!

Apparently QVC has commented that they won’t be stocking Flora Mare, or as Alison Young calls it, Flora Mary, any more.

I recently bought two dresses for my sister, she said goodbye to the Q when Honora's Frank left, returning one of them last Friday - 31st January. I looked online yesterday & my account showed that it had been returned & I've received an email confirmation today; this is as good a service as I've received from any other online retailer. I've never been persuaded by the tat peddlers that the 30 mbg is the Eighth Wonder of the World & I've never bought on a whim, consequently I haven't got a high return rate. However, I've always posted back 1st class & haven't experienced the lengthy delays. I wonder if paying a higher postal rate is the answer.

The carousel of requests for the return of previous brands is going round again, this time it's for good old sparkle herself:
'I want to know why Kirk's Folly have not returned to qvcuk
....lots of fans want to see them again'
A tad bossy in my opinion.

Complaints about, & support for, Ms Everton for eating a pie sandwich complete with both red & brown sauce. I had a look at the recorded hour both she & the person with her continuously talked with their mouths full of these gelatinous offerings 🤢

Latest posts

Back