Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Q's fb page is always good for a laugh, someone posted this:
I would like to visit somewhere different to shop!."
She was asked if she was on the right page & replied:
Truthfully I don’t know, could you tell me?
:rolleyes:
I was totally lost at that post but thought it was me missing something but obviously just another random post. Like someone who is thinking but only speaks part out loud, in their head it’s all there just the mouth didn’t follow up!

The Q's fb page is always good for a laugh, someone posted this:
I would like to visit somewhere different to shop!."
She was asked if she was on the right page & replied:
Truthfully I don’t know, could you tell me?
:rolleyes:
Drunk? (probably again)

A woman asking about Kirk's Folly again.

Also, two different women asking about when Laura Geller BnB back, one of them seems to have totally missed there was a TSV! It was mentioned there had been a TSV the other week and she replied she could not watch QVC all day! 🥴 Very weird.

On second thought it wont be Chuntley as she will never get anyone to luvvvv her more than she luvvs herself - smelly wax man would have fitted the bill if only.......
She's with her beautiful soul & they're learning sign language together; if she does propose maybe she could sign it. I can do a number of words in Makaton, courtesy of Mr Tumble, my best is wet suit & it's a shame that there's no need to use it every day in the land-locked Midlands 🏄‍♂️

She's with her beautiful soul & they're learning sign language together; if she does propose maybe she could sign it. I can do a number of words in Makaton, courtesy of Mr Tumble, my best is wet suit & it's a shame that there's no need to use it every day in the land-locked Midlands 🏄‍♂️

I can do sign language to Chuntley, I can tell her were to get off using only two fingers.

I heap criticism on the Q with a large shovel, however, the customers aren't much better.
'Is anyone else having trouble returning items without a returns slip or proper address ?'

Heavens above, whatever next! She's certainly met her soulmate there. I wonder if she's learning to sign in English or Welsh?

On second thought it wont be Chuntley as she will never get anyone to luvvvv her more than she luvvs herself - smelly wax man would have fitted the bill if only.......
They spent a week in New York together in January. It was marvellous. Funnily enough she never mentioned this in her Q blog. Perhaps his name cannot be spoken there.

Smelly wax man or soul mate?
Smelly wax man. It was just the two of them, but they are brother from another mother/sister from another mister, you know. Perhaps it was arranged before she met the Vegan. BTW why are they learning sign language? For the general good or is there a deaf person in the family etc?

Latest posts

Back