Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'I don’t no if you can help me but this is a bit of a weird one I’ve ordered a ipad for a children but then I’ve cancelled it thinking I won’t receive the item until after I’ve made the last instalment 🤦🏼‍♀️ but the first payment has already left my bank is there any way I can un cancel it without having to pay again x'
I've read this twice & it's like patting head & rubbing tummy. Why do people get themselves into such a tangle?

Hope member 17357 is not planning to spend their isolation time writing a best selling novel!

And when things don’t turn up, apparently it’s even more of a fiasco getting a refund now. It’s about time QVC’s refund system mirrored modern times instead of it taking ages. Why faff about filling in “I haven’t received my goods” forms when an email or phone call should be adequate. Other companies refund customers almost instantly without all the palaver.

I won’t be ordering anything from them until life returns to normal and even then I’ll probably be able to buy it cheaper elsewhere.

Your faith in human nature is admirable & far greater than mine. Back in the day I bought a fair amount from the Q, however, it was never more than from any other company. Their fb page is filled with posts from people who seem to be addicted & do live in a bubble, I'm half pretending I'm in a WW2 tv drama at the moment but as soon as this crisis is over I'll go back to how I was before.

I have one Yankee auto delivery due from the Q this month. Otherwise I am trying not to buy, not because I want to stop buying non-essentials, but because the deliveries are under such pressure. I did get some books and other stuff dearer locally rather than on Amazon before the lockdown. This intention may not survive the L'Occy TSV of course!

”Guess who's back at Q headquarters today? Tune in and join the lovely Julia Roberts at 12pm and 2pm, for her welcome back on-air appearances. It's so wonderful to have you back with us all, we've missed you. Leave your comments and questions below for her to read out on air.”

We can all rest happy now!

”Guess who's back at Q headquarters today? Tune in and join the lovely Julia Roberts at 12pm and 2pm, for her welcome back on-air appearances. It's so wonderful to have you back with us all, we've missed you. Leave your comments and questions below for her to read out on air.”

She’s so up her own arse and gets high on the adoration of the QVC diehards it’s quite embarrassing. I had a quick look before were she thanked the people watching “who sent her lovely messages” in other words the rest of us who didn’t, can go and swivel 🤔

Pass the sick bucket!
Don't invite the sycophants to pander to an already monstrous ego... How about asking people not to give any excuse not to do the job they're paid for?

Even in these unprecedented times you can always rely on the Q to stay the same & maintain their high standards of messing it up. The SHOP4Z offer isn't working, one person ordered three items & has been debited the full amount for each one so is now overdrawn.

I had a look at the Arsebook comments as you raised my curiosity! The replies from Q seem to be ‘ we will look into that’,’ thanks for that comment we will pass that on‘ in other words ‘ we will do nothing’ always sealed with a kiss!

A friend got caught this morning. I had a phone call from her got the email bought a pair of shoes(not the TSV) and it came out twice! Then they did not take the easy pay. Told her to phone and get them to cancel the second order which they did! She swears she did not click confirm for the first order? There order email said easy pay but no amount showing but the have taken the full amount £50 no idea what is going on.

Gosh it sounds as if their system is well and truly up the creek. I hope that doesn't mean the shipped today entry for my Yankee auto delivery is fake news!

It’s bad enough for people expecting to spread the payments having to take the hit in one go but the cynic in me thinks the easy pays will be taken as well. Expensive mistake for many.

Apparently Chuntley has been at her usual DHS slagging and isn’t getting away with it. Liked the one where someone said the way Q are going she could well find herself behind the till of one of those shops she despises so much.

Seems we are not the only ones not taken in by her false sweetness. Wonder how she and smelly wax man are coping without each other.

Apparently Chuntley has been at her usual DHS slagging and isn’t getting away with it. Liked the one where someone said the way Q are going she could well find herself behind the till of one of those shops she despises so much.

Seems we are not the only ones not taken in by her false sweetness. Wonder how she and smelly wax man are coping without each other.
She's bang out of order considering the retail sector is being really affected by this. There will be many shops that won't open again & like ripples in a pool others will suffer as well. She's also spectacularly dim because high streets & shopping centres are shut up which is what she needs to do.

Latest posts

Back