Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apparently Chuntley has been at her usual DHS slagging and isn’t getting away with it. Liked the one where someone said the way Q are going she could well find herself behind the till of one of those shops she despises so much.

Seems we are not the only ones not taken in by her false sweetness. Wonder how she and smelly wax man are coping without each other.
She really needs to stop and think! The stuff Q sells mostly isn't on the DHS but on the internet or an out of town retail park. Her customers rely on shops on the DHS for their necessities. And given the current state of the economy in general, nobody at Q should be slagging off other retailers. It's not as if Q is competing with them!

Update on friend and the easy pay drama. She phoned me late last night well after 10 pm, said she got another email saying the QVC system had a problem and they would only be taking the easy pay, not the full amount which showed on the first email. Still, no idea how they had separate two orders for her and tried to take the money twice?

As if we didn’t have enough to deal with a load of zelebs including the Holden woman have signed a petition as they have a conspiracy theory that the virus has been caused by 5G. Yet I’ll bet that each and every one would have to have their iphones surgically removed and would go into therapy if they were without it for a day. They have to feed the media ego machine otherwise what good are they as they don’t actually do anything worthwhile.

And Jo Woods says it’s a bug which escaped from a lab. She has lost her brother so at least I can forgive this.

The Donald isn’t alone in this world!

As if we didn’t have enough to deal with a load of zelebs including the Holden woman have signed a petition as they have a conspiracy theory that the virus has been caused by 5G. Yet I’ll bet that each and every one would have to have their iphones surgically removed and would go into therapy if they were without it for a day. They have to feed the media ego machine otherwise what good are they as they don’t actually do anything worthwhile.

And Jo Woods says it’s a bug which escaped from a lab. She has lost her brother so at least I can forgive this.

The Donald isn’t alone in this world!
Nutty theories do tend to abound at such times, but people with large social media followings need to understand that they must behave responsibly and check their "facts"!

The 5G conspiracy has just been addressed in the daily Q&A, following the government updates. Unless I heard incorrectly (I was busy and had it on in the background) that idea has been quashed. They’ll be blaming it on aliens from outer space next. o_O

Did you know Q was off air because of Queens address? They didn’t even flinch during the terrible bombings when the world was showing support for a France etc, infact didn’t even mention it until the outcry from customers was deafening.

up until very very recently I had regard for the queen and most of the extended family but since the Hollywood Harry and The Degree Wife debacle where she bent over backwards to accommodate those two oxygen wasters I no longer have any .

'I received a Kim & Co top on waitlist at the beginning of March. When it arrived it had the HGR on the label which I understand means Hard Goods Returned so obviously someone else’s return as I imagine most waitlist orders are. I checked it over before trying it on and it seemed fine.Tried it on but it didn’t fit so it was returned the same morning and I informed QVC that I was doing so. Several weeks later got a refund but no p&p.
I have just been told that there warehouse team have stated that it was not in resaleable condition but as a gesture of goodwill they will refund me the £3.95. It was returned in the same condition that I received it. All I can say QVC is that you’ve lost me as a customer, I don’t suppose that you care, plenty more fish in the sea and all that. I suppose I feel more offended than anything when I know that someone is telling lies and it isn’t me.
For the record I have received clothing from QVC that has dog hair on it, smelling of perfume, or body odour so I know that some people don’t care'.
I didn't think any returns got checked over, just shoved in a bag & sent out.

'I received a Kim & Co top on waitlist at the beginning of March. When it arrived it had the HGR on the label which I understand means Hard Goods Returned so obviously someone else’s return as I imagine most waitlist orders are. I checked it over before trying it on and it seemed fine.Tried it on but it didn’t fit so it was returned the same morning and I informed QVC that I was doing so. Several weeks later got a refund but no p&p.
I have just been told that there warehouse team have stated that it was not in resaleable condition but as a gesture of goodwill they will refund me the £3.95. It was returned in the same condition that I received it. All I can say QVC is that you’ve lost me as a customer, I don’t suppose that you care, plenty more fish in the sea and all that. I suppose I feel more offended than anything when I know that someone is telling lies and it isn’t me.
For the record I have received clothing from QVC that has dog hair on it, smelling of perfume, or body odour so I know that some people don’t care'.
I didn't think any returns got checked over, just shoved in a bag & sent out.
wow how cheeky is that very poor customer service

Latest posts

Back