Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I recorded the Fitflop show yesterday. I know I'm a size 6 but when asked about sizing the BA said go down if you're a half size then added that some styles are slightly different so you just have to try.

It's cringeworthy. At least amateur productions are funny but this lot... I despair for the people who end up losing lots of money on postage and time with "advice" like this.

I take a photo with my phone then enlarge it - but I have to do this with everything these days!

Yeah Gods and little fishes, why have I never thought to do this? I always have to check ingredients on shampoos, conditioners, and the type is so small I struggle. I shall be taking a photo next time. Great idea Alter Ego.

Plants for the summer and meat for Christmas. Q has been around since 1984, haven't they? They should have sussed out how not to make a total horlicks of delivering time sensitive orders within an acceptable timescale.

I am just thankful this hapless outfit were not in charge of anything important like the C-19 reponse. Not saying what's going on is gold standard, but Q's complacency and incompetence is another level...

I recorded the Fitflop show yesterday. I know I'm a size 6 but when asked about sizing the BA said go down if you're a half size then added that some styles are slightly different so you just have to try.

It's cringeworthy. At least amateur productions are funny but this lot... I despair for the people who end up losing lots of money on postage and time with "advice" like this.
If it helps, they come up big in the clompy (tech term) styles, but not if you've wide feet. Mine are long & narrow in places & i have to size down in the high soled thongs. In the regular thongs I'd say TTS, & TTS for wide feet, otherwise size down.

I've had my RJ begonias and although they were a bit misshapen when they arrived they have straightened up and all of them are OK. Unlike a lot of other QVC plants these ones had good instructions which I am following to the letter.

CC
Mine arrived today look sort of ok but if like the rest may come away from the “teabag” pot when trying to pot up.

Further to Sutton’s, he said they never ever described as in 9cm pots but rather 9 cm high. Well mine were at least 9 bliddy inches high. He has taken the description up with Q.

Mine were about 9mm high :D To be fair some were about 3 inches high and they are still alive. The tiny ones have gone to plant heaven. As for QVC, it wouldn't be the first time they leave out or get wrong the important bits of information.

CC

I watched it and I didn't see or hear anything offensive but then I never do lol. It takes a lot to offend me I suppose (except these patronising adverts on telly up here from the banks that are "here to help you and on your side". Yeah, right, we (don't) believe you.

CC
Those really wind me up too. As do all the large orgs cashing in on the 'crisis but we're holding your hand bollocks' with their transparent tv ads

Two lone Stans giving good reviews.

That’s awful, there’s no excuse really for the way they’ve gone down hill, except for greed and taking customers for granted, the thing is the new breed of customer who grew up with Google just won’t accept it, not when there’s a world of choice out there, cheaper with better, modern service. Looks like QVCs day are numbered.

That’s awful, there’s no excuse really for the way they’ve gone down hill, except for greed and taking customers for granted, the thing is the new breed of customer who grew up with Google just won’t accept it, not when there’s a world of choice out there, cheaper with better, modern service. Looks like QVCs day are numbered.

But then, where would we get all our entertainment/comedy/yikes! from?

I tried to do a review on Trustpilot about Q (very bad) but after typing a whole spiel I couldn’t get it to submit so either TP website is on a par with Q or I did something wrong.

Well last time I looked JLP had a rating of less than that! You should read some of the reviews on that company. In fact one of them was mine and I have stopped using them for any significant purchase which would require delivery and installation.

Latest posts

Back