Something really for nothing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I got mine today too šŸ˜ƒ Iā€™ve opened them, theyā€™re well packaged and look really good quality. The husband is doing the windows tomorrow with them. Iā€™m quite impressed Strato. ā¤ļø

I can't find the original post about this, and the search didn't help at all.

I received my 3 window mops today, but won't open for a few days to allow Covid-19 to die, apparently it can take 3 days on cardboard.

Has anyone else had theirs yet?
We clean everything including cardboard with anti bac wipeswhen we get our sbopping in.

I canā€™t understand why anyone would need three of these as you can only wash one window at a time. Enjoy.

Iā€™ll explain it seen as though you donā€™t understand, see if I can help, I got three to keep a set and give my sons one each. Youā€™re right you can only wash one set of windows at a time, but you can put one set in the car to use on the windscreen and windows, third reason could be to use one set and put the others away for when the set youā€™re using wears out, thereā€™s a whole host of reasons why youā€™d get three, hope that helps šŸ‘šŸ˜ƒ

Iā€™ll explain it seen as though you donā€™t understand, see if I can help, I got three to keep a set and give my sons one each. Youā€™re right you can only wash one set of windows at a time, but you can put one set in the car to use on the windscreen and windows, third reason could be to use one set and put the others away for when the set youā€™re using wears out, thereā€™s a whole host of reasons why youā€™d get three, hope that helps šŸ‘šŸ˜ƒ
Ok I accept your reason but if they are anything like the one I have they will last years and as I said I use mine as a clothes prop these days as I have a window cleaner who does them.

Ok I accept your reason but if they are anything like the one I have they will last years and as I said I use mine as a clothes prop these days as I have a window cleaner who does them.

We have a window cleaner team too but Iā€™m not sure if weā€™ll see them this side of 2020, the window products donā€™t eat anything though or have a shelf life unlike lotions and potions, that and the fact they were free šŸ˜ƒ means nothings lost šŸ˜ƒ

We have a window cleaner team too but Iā€™m not sure if weā€™ll see them this side of 2020, the window products donā€™t eat anything though or have a shelf life unlike lotions and potions, that and the fact they were free šŸ˜ƒ means nothings lost šŸ˜ƒ
I have noticed window cleaners still visiting here.

I have noticed window cleaners still visiting here.

Ours arenā€™t coming for the foreseeable, they put a note through the door yesterday afternoon saying they apologise but have decided to take government advice, after the notes are all posted, staying in doors.

Our window cleaner told us he wouldnā€™t be coming until lock down is over so OH cleaned all the downstairs ones including patio doors inside and out. Iā€™m not too bothered about upstairs and the windows were not too bad as we have had little or no rain and wind for the last four weeks. I have to say the Karcher we bought last year did a pretty good job.

It couldā€™ve been but the fact itā€™s a relatively cheap item it was more like what theyā€™ve done in the past. Last year they gave away a set of cutlery for nothing, all you paid was the postage of Ā£2.99. They also done those Perfect Cookers for a fiver when everywhere else they were selling for about Ā£30-Ā£40. Itā€™s best to check the website every now and again you might grab a bargain šŸ˜ƒšŸ‘

Can't believe I missed this. Our windows are flippin 'filthy,thanks to the council sweepy hoovermobile coming round recently. Bah.

How did I miss this?! Next time you post such an offer, can you shout a bit louder please, shopperholic!

My last four orders with IW were all things I read about on here, thanks to you (itā€™s a good thing!): spiraliser, slow cooker thing, Elizabeth Grant cleansers and vacuum storage bags. Been very happy indeed with all.

(Actually, the storage bags might have been someone else, Akimbo maybe?)

How did I miss this?! Next time you post such an offer, can you shout a bit louder please, shopperholic!

My last four orders with IW were all things I read about on here, thanks to you (itā€™s a good thing!): spiraliser, slow cooker thing, Elizabeth Grant cleansers and vacuum storage bags. Been very happy indeed with all.

(Actually, the storage bags might have been someone else, Akimbo maybe?)

Will do Andi luv, hope you and yours are well ā¤ļø xx

Latest posts

Back