Sometimes....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the invite and would have loved to go, but I live oop north so would have meant 2 days off work and a lot of £££££££ on travel & hotel.

Hope all those who are going have a great day!

Wooooooooo! I won tickets in the draw and they've just arrived! Wow, that's the first time I've ever won anything in a draw like that :D

I know I'm going to have a good time. Don't hate me, but I was invited last year and had an absolute blast! Being disabled, this is my only chance to get out and do something away from home each year, so I'm going to do my best to enjoy it :D

*avoids the rotten tomatoes by hiding behind the sofa* ;)

Wooooooooo! I won tickets in the draw and they've just arrived! Wow, that's the first time I've ever won anything in a draw like that :D

I know I'm going to have a good time. Don't hate me, but I was invited last year and had an absolute blast! Being disabled, this is my only chance to get out and do something away from home each year, so I'm going to do my best to enjoy it :D

*avoids the rotten tomatoes by hiding behind the sofa* ;)

He he perhaps mine are still in the post then!!! Have a fab time second time around!! Good on you!

Got home, opened my post and won 2 tickets in the beauty bash comp. Very excited and can't wait tong. Will be my first time so will be lovely to see some like minded folk!

I was going to suggest that Forumites attending The Bash wear something so we can pick each other out and say hello, but that would mean QVC would know who we are too! They'd probably have us out on our ears ;) Might be best to feign ignorance of the internet when you get there :D

Looking at the TV Guide for the 27th there is an hour scheduled in the morning at 11 am and again at 4 pm for 'Beauty Bash Live'. Which session are you all going to and we can look out for you on Camera. Don't forget to tip us the wink then!:wink:

Latest posts

Back