Sort of.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
Please will someone tell the Skechers guest to stop saying "sort of" fifteen times in every sentence - it sounds ridiculous.
Fank oo.

I know this has been mentioned before.
Didn't really notice it, but, then I am a Skechers fan, so was probably taking more notice of the shoes. Been tempted, but sitting on my hands so far.
Having said I didn't notice the" sort offs" I did notice Simons "kind offs". Maybe there was a "sort off" competition going on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Please will someone tell the Skechers guest to stop saying "sort of" fifteen times in every sentence - it sounds ridiculous.
Fank oo.

Oh great - is she back? I'm going to have to tune in for a laugh. A month or two ago when she was on I posted a transcript of a few seconds' worth of her describing some boots:

"These are a fantastic sort of er, twist on the sort of the classic sort of wintry sort of boot, again with this sort of synthetic sort of sheepskin sort of look inside there, but again we're getting a genuine suede on the upper, we're getting lots of sort of detailing."

I kid you not - I rewound it a few times to make sure I got it right.

Spot on. She says it that often that it 'sort of' blurs into 'sutov' after a bit. Wouldn't you think someone in the gallery or whatever its called would have a bliddy word......

Spot on. She says it that often that it 'sort of' blurs into 'sutov' after a bit. Wouldn't you think someone in the gallery or whatever its called would have a bliddy word......

You would but she probably can't help herself. It's like the guy Chris on X Factor (oh dear, did I just admit I watched it?). He keeps saying "Y'know" and everyone telling him and laughing at him for it made no difference at all.

Latest posts

Back