sparkly sphene

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marie that's so funny! These gems should come with a hazard warning! Another tip is not to watch GemsTV while chopping vegetables. It can be very dangerous for the fingers - ouch!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww I winced when I read that Mel lol

Fortunately I don't have a telly in my kitchen as we don't have the room and Mizgit won't let me get one of those flip down ones you can put underneath cabinets.

I'm so glad it's not just me, i am particularly dangerous when I have my Sphene on (same one as Meesho has, I think) and my diamonds and my Mintabie, In fact come to think of it I'm dangerous with most of it. I also have OCD for cleaning them and standing in the sunlight or under the halogens much to the amusement of my son who thinks I'm mad.

Cleopatra

I'm with you Cleo - when it's sunny and if there's nobody about, I'm there at the back door or patio doors with something glinting and hypnotic, comparing brilliance in things or just enjoying the colourplay!

I'm outside the front door early in the morning, side door about noon and the patio door in the afternoon. I'm safe with my daughter and my mum around cos I've got them addicted too!

cleopatra

well ive done it again 125796 came today!! took 7 days from order !!!.. ive also got a sphene pendant coming this week will let you know when it gets here;)

Latest posts

Back