Star Ratings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
I know Q are there to 'flog', that is the premise of the channel! However, surely if a company sells different products within that company get bad ratings, then they may have a 'thought' (if only slight), that perhaps that companies products should not be sold on Q. I am talking about Tom Shepphard and his S-fix brand of products, constantly they are poor ratings and yet there they are yet again selling their products, I am starting to wonder whether S-fix is a subsidiary brand of Q!

I was having a mooch on QVCs website yesterday and was surprised just how many one stars there were for, in the words of Simon Dairylee “all sorts of different things!”

I know Q are there to 'flog', that is the premise of the channel! However, surely if a company sells different products within that company get bad ratings, then they may have a 'thought' (if only slight), that perhaps that companies products should not be sold on Q. I am talking about Tom Shepphard and his S-fix brand of products, constantly they are poor ratings and yet there they are yet again selling their products, I am starting to wonder whether S-fix is a subsidiary brand of Q!

Was watching the other day and there was a presentation of a s-fixx product. The presenters were raving about it and I thought, that the product might be quite handy around the house. Fortunately, I then read the reviews! Thank goodness for those reviews. How they have the audacity to flog something saying how marvellous it is when it is so poorly rated is beyond me. But then this is QVC.

Was watching the other day and there was a presentation of a s-fixx product. The presenters were raving about it and I thought, that the product might be quite handy around the house. Fortunately, I then read the reviews! Thank goodness for those reviews. How they have the audacity to flog something saying how marvellous it is when it is so poorly rated is beyond me. But then this is QVC.

Just goes to show how 'good' they are at their job, but surely the integrity across the board is paramount for Q as things like Beauty do sell and sell well, yet for some reason DIY don't, why not just scrap that area completely?!

The only thing is that dissatisfied customers will always leave a bad review whereas satisfied ones rarely do so it’s hard to gauge how bad things actually are. Don’t they say every pissed off customer tells 10 others whereas pleased ones just accept its what they paid for unless it is exceptional and then they might mention it to their friends.

The only thing is that dissatisfied customers will always leave a bad review whereas satisfied ones rarely do so it’s hard to gauge how bad things actually are. Don’t they say every pissed off customer tells 10 others whereas pleased ones just accept its what they paid for unless it is exceptional and then they might mention it to their friends.

This is very true!

It is the same with Lab beauty tools.The two Cambridge graduates who supposedly create products which are bound to make us look like teenagers again.They were on yesterday one talks the other nods beside her.I have been taken in with the hype only to return, at some cost never to go there again.

Latest posts

Back