Stephanies's Summer Charity Event

A

Administrator

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
i see Steph was an afterthought in the attendees :D

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
I like how she's now known by a single word as her name, just like Cher, Madonna, Valentino and Satan.
I suppose it's a failing in me that I just don't "get" celebrity :D

Choppysocks

Real Horrorshow
i see Steph was an afterthought in the attendees :D
I noticed that too, I thought how kind of Steph to appear at Stephs Charity Bash!!! :thinking2:

Anna_Key

I wonder if Karl knows that Nigel will be on Stephanie during his attendance on saturday :thinking2:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
i reckon the Samaritans (rather than being the nominated charity) might be inundated after that weekend. ;)

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
^ :giggle:

I was just thinking, on a serious note, I am impressed with the choice of charity, and £1 sounds a bargain if you love craft and your name is Kathy :tongue2:

What happened to that competition where you got to spend a weekend at Stephanie's house?

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
^ :giggle:

I was just thinking, on a serious note, I am impressed with the choice of charity, and £1 sounds a bargain if you love craft and your name is Kathy :tongue2:

What happened to that competition where you got to spend a weekend at Stephanie's house?
noone entered :giggle:

Anna_Key

It's this weekend, set your vids for sunday as the <strike>saddos</strike> winners will be appearing live on the 2pm show....wonder what Momma will be wearing? hope it's the Wookey Hole outfit.

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
I'll glue her to the four poster bed ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldjoymn
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks