Steve Macdonald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I loved how Steve Mac would make sure to wear a suit on days he was flogging kincades.

you know.... to classy it up.

I've not watched IW for ages because of Barra Boy and Pervy Pete....bring in Steve Mac to bring back a bit of humour to the shows.

On a side note regarding Dennnnnise....I am in shock to think that someone who has a disabled daughter would say something like that on live tv. Thank you shopperholic for your post....you summed it up in a very articulate way :nod:

I've not watched IW for ages because of Barra Boy and Pervy Pete....bring in Steve Mac to bring back a bit of humour to the shows.

On a side note regarding Dennnnnise....I am in shock to think that someone who has a disabled daughter would say something like that on live tv. Thank you shopperholic for your post....you summed it up in a very articulate way :nod:

I hope with Dennice what goes around comes around. I having nothing but contempt for that excuse for a human being.

As regards the "special needs" comment, she wasn't even using the disability to make a sale, you know "my daughter is disabled and this would have helped her" routine. Guy Keane on Bid used to mention his late elderly dad and how magnifyers or whatever would have been beneficial. She just bandied the comment about. It was highly unnecessary.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but I am sure her daughter isn't to happy to be constantly reminded of her disability either!

mr tom, I'm still trying to work out HOW you could classy up a Kinkycade? Bury it? Exhibiting it on top of a dustbin would be too good for it.

I loved how Steve Mac would make sure to wear a suit on days he was flogging kincades.

you know.... to classy it up.

mr tom, I'm still trying to work out HOW you could classy up a Kinkycade? Bury it? Exhibiting it on top of a dustbin would be too good for it.

I like the sales pitch that they are the most collected artist and that because 1 in 10 Americans (allegedly) have one in their home it must be good! Lots of people read Hello magazine but that doesn't make it collectable literature!

I love when they bring in that older gentleman as the guest expert. the ying to peter simon's yang (ewww) so to speak.

Though I'm sure I remember him from being an expert on car cleaner or something.

I love when they bring in that older gentleman as the guest expert. the ying to peter simon's yang (ewww) so to speak.

Though I'm sure I remember him from being an expert on car cleaner or something.

It could be worse, he could be an expert on toilet cleaners, which would be a lot more appropriate!

Latest posts

Back