Steve Macdonald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Ex Bid........ not Corrie!

He has to be on his way to IW soon surely, one of the funniest presenters in the land. Please let it be soon :mysmilie_14:

Nobody does a warehouse clearance like him, no one!

Isn't it about time Denn retired, that would make way for him :mysmilie_59:

I think I spotted him flogging vacuums a couple of weeks ago? Not sure on Q or I/W tho.
He was a fun presenter, and if he does go to I/W, I hope he replaces M.M. :mysmilie_59:

Why on earth they picked Barra Boi and Pervy Pete to give them a job before Steve Mac I've no idea, bad sense of judgement in the hire them and fire them role at IW.

Yes QVC, he's an ambassador for Dyson and Hoover........what a waste :mysmilie_10:

And yet... at least one if not two of the vacuums from Dyson this year have been presented by Mr H2O Phil Parker... who raved about how excited he was to have the honour to present a Dyson TSV and then proceeded to demonstrate how little homework he'd done before presenting. Very confusing... as they've had Steve Mc presenting some TSVs, and Joe (posh voice, works for Dyson apparently) presenting others... mind you with a TSV coming up making it 7 so far this year, they probably need a raft of presenters willing to step up for the TSV gigs.

Is Denn the oldest presenter on IW?

I'm itching to attack her with eyemakeup remover and give her a look which doesn't look like empty eye sockets... I find her very hard to watch for this reason.

And yet... at least one if not two of the vacuums from Dyson this year have been presented by Mr H2O Phil Parker... who raved about how excited he was to have the honour to present a Dyson TSV and then proceeded to demonstrate how little homework he'd done before presenting. Very confusing... as they've had Steve Mc presenting some TSVs, and Joe (posh voice, works for Dyson apparently) presenting others... mind you with a TSV coming up making it 7 so far this year, they probably need a raft of presenters willing to step up for the TSV gigs.

Is Denn the oldest presenter on IW?

I'm itching to attack her with eyemakeup remover and give her a look which doesn't look like empty eye sockets... I find her very hard to watch for this reason.

I believe so, she's 61

I haven't watch IW in well over a year, turned it on a couple of days ago and thought who is this woman, sounds like dennice but is thinner and gaunt in the face. I was gobsmacked when I realised it was the very same person. What has she done

I know we shouldn't slag off someone for her age and looks, but she's on tv and could look so much better. She looks pretty good for her age I reckon and has amazing cheekbones. Think she needs to do something with her hair and as for the eye make up, she definitely needs to experiment a bit. Her eyes are a real pale colour and the smoky eyed look she insists on, does nothing but to make her eyes look as if they've been removed! It is NOT a good look, in fact it's somewhat alarming. I'm sure she looks ok close up in the flesh but for her television work, she needs to find a better eye make up look, experimenting with different colours and/or glasses maybe...oh and stop pretending that you own every single product you demo. The latest was a pair of hideous stretch trousers that made her look enormous on the bottom half..Ooh I wear mine all the time...yeah right you do!!!

i find de knees extremely disingenuous. I also also feel like she's from another planet with those eyes!..........beam me up snotty. :mysmilie_13:

While we're on about her, did anyone see her last night with the pull you in pants (Nygard slims?)?

She said she phones her daughter every birthday to say that all the stretch marks were worth it........'my eldest daughter, not my youngest, that would be wasted on her, she's special needs' !!!!!!!!

T
While we're on about her, did anyone see her last night with the pull you in pants (Nygard slims?)?

She said she phones her daughter every birthday to say that all the stretch marks were worth it........'my eldest daughter, not my youngest, that would be wasted on her, she's special needs' !!!!!!!!

You're joking?! How offensive is that remark on so many levels.

I'm glad she's not my mother...

Did she mean "special needs" as in 'fussy teenager' rather than as in disability...

Well if that is the case, I see nothing wrong with her comment. It is factually correct.

Well if that is the case, I see nothing wrong with her comment. It is factually correct.

Yes it maybe factually correct, but not morally or lovingly correct. I find that comment very inappropriate and above all else, extremely cruel. It's like saying, I'm not telling a blind person that "the sky is blue, the grass is green" because it's wasted on them? See how cruel and offensive that sounds, even though as you say, it's factual?

Latest posts

Back