Stila Cosmetics returning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder if it will happen this time, they have been on TV guide a few times over last six months and they have never appeared even though new items have been cropping up on website.

Wonder if it will happen this time, they have been on TV guide a few times over last six months and they have never appeared even though new items have been cropping up on website.

I've noticed this also and thought I had missed the range being aired.
Lynn

I used to love Stila, when Jeanne Lobel(the founder) still owned the brand. Have a number of eyeshadows and blushers in the paper packaging with the sayings on the inside. When EL bought the brand the quality went down hill big time, they they were sold yet again. There is a stand in my local Boots products, the quality is no where near the original. The brand is now aimed at the late teens and 20 somethings.

I used to love Stila, when Jeanne Lobel(the founder) still owned the brand. Have a number of eyeshadows and blushers in the paper packaging with the sayings on the inside. When EL bought the brand the quality went down hill big time, they they were sold yet again. There is a stand in my local Boots products, the quality is no where near the original. The brand is now aimed at the late teens and 20 somethings.
Doesn't sound like you rate them Donna?

I got some Stila tinted moisturiser and powder from Poundland a few months back!! They are really nice too.

Yep, as Donna says you can often find them on sale on sites like BrandAlley, which is where I first tried them. I had a lipstick and a grey coloured mascara - I wasn't hugely impressed with either, only Rimmel-esque standard I would have said and glad I didn't pay full price for them.

NB - Not that there's anything wrong with Rimmel. I love their stuff - was more referring to the prices! :blush:

I used to love Stila's Creme Bouquet perfume. I saw it in Boots recently, but as the quality of the products went down the pan a while ago, I wouldn't want to buy the perfume unless I was absolutely sure it was still the original fragrance. Anyone know?

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

The quality has changed (thanks EL) but I would prefer to buy from Boots, no postage and points on my card.

Latest posts

Back