Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A huge congratulations to you and your family. A new baby is a wonderful blessing for everybody and a ray of sunshine in everybody`s lives. She is blissfully unaware of lockdowns, covid, toilet paper shortages and everything else we`re coping with this year and there`s one shortage she`ll never suffer from is a shortage of love. Her cup will runneth over as they say in the Bible.

Yes, no need to worry about loo rolls for a while 😂😂😂 thanks V ❤️ 🥰 xx

Congratulations! So good to hear joyous news. Enjoy every minute 👏🤗

Thanks Mollie, it’s amazing 🥰 xx

Sorry for being late to the party! (iPad playing up couldn’t get signed in)

massive congrats to you and your family shopper - a lovely shaft of light in this dismal time.
Such a shame hubby couldn’t be there until the end but she’s here now so all good in the end.
A young colleague was having her first baby and had to do it all on her own which must have been scary.

Congratulations Shopperholic and family, fantastic news. I felt for you all day waiting for the phone call. Love and God Bless little Rose.

Aw Kathy that’s lovely thank you so much, the support from everyone has been touching, thank you ❤️🥰🙏 xx

Congratulations to you and your family, shopperholic. Lovely news. ♥

Thank you Toril love. ❤️ xx

Sorry for being late to the party! (iPad playing up couldn’t get signed in)

massive congrats to you and your family shopper - a lovely shaft of light in this dismal time.
Such a shame hubby couldn’t be there until the end but she’s here now so all good in the end.
A young colleague was having her first baby and had to do it all on her own which must have been scary.

Aw Lati that’s ok ❤️ Yeah you’re right scary indeed, I almost feel guilty though for feeling excited and happy about it when so many people are suffering, but thanks love ❤️🥰 xx

🎆 🎆 🎆 👏👏👏👏🍾🍾🍾🎉🎊🎀🧸🎁
Congratulations Shopps!!! Thank you for sharing this happy news at a time when there's too much gloom.

It’s just when I seen “stockpiling” back up again I had visions of me running in Asda and filling my trolley full of nappies. 😂. Thanks May ❤️🥰 xx

Congratulations. A beautiful new life.

Aw thanks Donna love, yeah a fresh new one ❤️🥰🙏 xx

Aw Lati that’s ok ❤ Yeah you’re right scary indeed, I almost feel guilty though for feeling excited and happy about it when so many people are suffering, but thanks love ❤🥰 xx
The very last thing you should feel is guilty, I don’t think there is a person alive who would begrudge you your happy day.

When will you be able to see and have a cuddle? How is big sister taking it?

The very last thing you should feel is guilty, I don’t think there is a person alive who would begrudge you your happy day.

When will you be able to see and have a cuddle? How is big sister taking it?

Aw thanks Lati, tried putting a photo up but is says it’s too big, she’s sleeping with her blanket around her and a little smile on her face. Mums out of hospital tomorrow afternoon so I think we’ll do the FaceTime and split times between us all, we’ll go up at the weekend, give mum a chance to relax........can’t wait 👏👏👏❤️🥰 xxx

Wonderful news! Congratulations to all the family! Thank you for sharing your good news with us, I am so happy for you. Roll on the weekend and baby cuddles!💕

Wonderful news! Congratulations to all the family! Thank you for sharing your good news with us, I am so happy for you. Roll on the weekend and baby cuddles!💕

Aw lovely Evie thank you 🥰❤️😘 oooh I know 👏👏👏👏 fresh new baby cuddles, can’t wait 🥰 😂. Thanks love. ❤️ xx

Our daughter-in-law is having her caesarean today with little Rose making her debut in the world, a little sister for (almost four year old) Haydn, it’s going to be scary for her though, our son can only drop her off so she has to go through it all alone, then he waits for a call to go and see his new daughter. I feel sorry for them it’s an absolutely scary time anyway, but to have this on top I couldn’t imagine what they’re going through, they’ve got infinite love and support all around them, so we’ll do all we can 🥰...........This is the first little girl on our side of the family and we’re all so excited 👏👏❤❤

Aww so hard for them!

My great nephew was born in July. Here they send the partners away until the mum is in established labour so when my niece was being taken to labour suite she called her partner but as my niece seems to get to a certain stage in labour and things move extremely quickly he missed it, he arrived a short time after bubs was born. At least it was still less eventful than when my great niece was born, she ended up arriving at home!

Aw best to stay as strong and as positive as you can, helps get you through life I suppose and hope whatever you’re going through gets easier for you ❤ xx

She’s here!! 👏👏👏👏 beautiful Rose, we’ve fell in love with her she’s absolutely gorgeous ❤❤❤

Thank you to everyone, all my Forum buddies who gave their warmest wishes, thank you, you’re amazing and I’m so pleased I’ve got you as my buddies, love you all dearly ❤ Xxx

Congratulations on the birth of Rose x

Aww so hard for them!

My great nephew was born in July. Here they send the partners away until the mum is in established labour so when my niece was being taken to labour suite she called her partner but as my niece seems to get to a certain stage in labour and things move extremely quickly he missed it, he arrived a short time after bubs was born. At least it was still less eventful than when my great niece was born, she ended up arriving at home!

Congratulations on the birth of Rose x

Aw thank you lovely Sazza 🥰❤️ congratulations to you too love 👏👏👏👏
Yes I’m with you on that, bub arriving at home must have been very eventful 😂 love it ❤️ Thanks again Sazza for your kind words. ❤️😂🙏 xx

Congratulations to you all Shopps. I was holding my breath until I saw the good news. My friend's OH was having a heart op around the same time today and he's fine too. It's nice to end the day now with all this happy news instead of doom. 🍾🍾🍟

CC

Aw thanks CC, I’m so pleased your friends husband is ok, yes indeed good news all round 👏👏👏👏 thanks love ❤️ xx

Congratulations Shopperholic! Enjoy all your happy family moments now and all those to come on the future!Xx

Thank you SF, yes you’re right memories are important, gives you something to hold on too especially now 🙏❤️ xx

Aw thanks Lati, tried putting a photo up but is says it’s too big, she’s sleeping with her blanket around her and a little smile on her face. Mums out of hospital tomorrow afternoon so I think we’ll do the FaceTime and split times between us all, we’ll go up at the weekend, give mum a chance to relax........can’t wait 👏👏👏❤️🥰 xxx
Oh no! Get a smaller picture!!!! I am sure we are all longing to see her. 💗💗

Congratulations Shopperholic on the birth of your first Granddaughter. A lovely occasion for you and all the family in the midst of such trying times. 💕

Oh no! Get a smaller picture!!!! I am sure we are all longing to see her. 💗💗

I think it’s more the size on my phone Mazza, I’ll keep trying though thank you ❤️❤️🙏🥰 xx

Congratulations Shopperholic on the birth of your first Granddaughter. A lovely occasion for you and all the family in the midst of such trying times. 💕

Thank Bb, yeah it’s amazing isn’t it, in all this pandemonium life still goes on 🙏❤️ Thanks love. ❤️🥰 xx

Latest posts

Back