Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So far as I can tell that covers just about every scenario except mine!!!! I mean it suggests to me it is being held for collection but that wasn’t the deal. I shall ring Seasalt if it doesn’t come but one of the items is almost sold out... There will be yelling and screaming! Here in private not AT anyone.

Although the op wound seems to be healing well and a lot of the bruising has reduced his skin on his entire back is very very itchy and has developed into welts. I have been applying aloe vera (not on the wound) but it’s having little effect.
Do you think it is urticaria LATI? Could be he's allergic to something he is taking?

The doc said he would give him strong painkillers but that would mean waiting for hours for a hospital pharmacy to produce or he just take the max dose of across the counter painkillers. As he is terrified of prescribed painkillers (we have a friend who is in an awful mess with these) and he wanted home ASAP he has been taking paracetamol and I wonder if that is part of the problem.

I was contacted by the district nurses asking if I wanted a home flu jab and got on the list but there has been no contact since. I mentioned it to the last nurse who came and she said the list is mahoosive and it will take them through December to do the jabs.
I booked in at my local Morrison’s pharmacy with Hubby for flu jab, didn’t want to wait, cost £8 each. Hubby normally gets flu jab at work, so they have refunded his money.

I have just read that part of the TFL bail out package will require the abolition of the Freedom Pass. My most treasured possession! And I just spent £12 on a replacement because all the ink came off mine.... and I’m not even using it because of my ankle! I would be seriously pissed off if this happened, 😡. I foresee a rebellion in the Grey Vote!
I read that TFL have about 25,000 staff in a pension scheme where TFL contribute 31% of the employees’ salary. It’s no wonder they need a bail out!

Cartoon Alexa parrot 122458772_101.jpg

I saw the nurse today and it looks to be healed. YEEEEESSSS! 🤗🍷🤗🍷🤗🍷. This is where we were last Sunday but since then of course I managed to twist my ankle and did wonder if I had damaged it again. But no! So she said I will go down to one visit a week, probably not for long. Result and Relief! Now all I need to do is manage to walk, 😂😂😂.

I saw the nurse today and it looks to be healed. YEEEEESSSS! 🤗🍷🤗🍷🤗🍷. This is where we were last Sunday but since then of course I managed to twist my ankle and did wonder if I had damaged it again. But no! So she said I will go down to one visit a week, probably not for long. Result and Relief! Now all I need to do is manage to walk, 😂😂😂.
What fantastic news! One in the eye for the horrible consultant talking up doom and gloom!

Latest posts

Back