Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cartoon lift out of order 170053567_101581747.png

At the start of the first lock down I had an email from the University College London asking if I would complete a survey every month about dealing with the pandemic and lock down.

I have no idea how I got picked but of course I said yes and the surveys are about sleeping patterns, mental health issues etc.

The surveys are now every two months but they assure the participants that the information they get is valuable.

Mind you, some of the answers I've given I'm surprised they haven't sent a van to take me away :cautious:
Yes I have been doing the same survey, questions were very repetitive though weren't they? Sometimes I felt like ticking a different box just for the fun of it 🤭

Just had my second Pfizer jab this morning. Good to go ...... (if only!)
Mr Twirl had his yesterday afternoon. He was very lucky as, same as last time, he went straight in and then they were queueing up to get in. Hmm, I wonder if it was him causing the queue 🤔

Yes I have been doing the same survey, questions were very repetitive though weren't they. Sometimes I felt like ticking a different box just for the fun of it 🤭
You should have seen my census replies.

Mr Twirl had his yesterday afternoon. He was very lucky as, same as last time, he went straight in and then they were queueing up to get in. Hmm, I wonder if it was him causing the queue 🤔
Is he gorgeous & attracts a crowd or just takes his time? Apart from running my Mr T takes pride in doing things at a steady pace, I can cook a meal in the time it takes him to make a pot of tea.

Yes I have been doing the same survey, questions were very repetitive though weren't they? Sometimes I felt like ticking a different box just for the fun of it 🤭
I guess they were repetitive so they could measure if the respondents were becoming more depressed as the situation went on.

Because I live alone and all my family and friends have their own bubbles or are strictly shielding they must think I'm Billy No Mates...Do you have someone to look after you if you become ill? No. Do you have someone you can rely on? No

I guess they were repetitive so they could measure if the respondents were becoming more depressed as the situation went on.

Because I live alone and all my family and friends have their own bubbles or are strictly shielding they must think I'm Billy No Mates...Do you have someone to look after you if you become ill? No. Do you have someone you can rely on? No
Is there someone that you can easily borrow from? I thought that we weren't supposed fraternising? I reckon some of them were trick questions personally 😉

Is he gorgeous & attracts a crowd or just takes his time? Apart from running my Mr T takes pride in doing things at a steady pace, I can cook a meal in the time it takes him to make a pot of tea.
Well I did tell him that I expected that he was the best looking one in there and all the old dears were probably swooning over him. He said that there was only one woman in there and she was in a wheelchair and didn't know the time of day, bless her. Now isn't that funny - I can have the whole house dusted and he is still cleaning the sink! Not that it's filthy he just takes pride in a shiny sink.

I’m not a neat cook but I’m very economical with dishes and cutlery whereas he is neater but every item in the house used and that’s just for toast or a sandwich as the nearest to cooking is putting a couple of extra chillis on a Marks pizza and putting it in the oven.

Great at peeling and chopping but again every knife and a complete set of chopping boards.

Funnily enough I have never sensed any family that have passed. Although on the night that my lovely Grandad died I was woken up by the sound of a motorbike. I learnt later that it was the exact time that he passed. My Dad, who died when I was 8, rode a motorbike and I firmly believe that it was him coming to collect Grandad. Probably seems silly to some.
Entertainingly I have never detected any family that have passed. Albeit on the night that my flawless Grandad passed on I was woken up by the sound of a motorbike. I learnt later that it was the specific time that he passed. My Dad, who passed on when I was 8, rode a motorbike and I solidly accept that it was him coming to gather Grandad. Most likely appears senseless to a few.

Latest posts

Back