Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you?

Cartoon robots proof of neing human.jpg

I think I get it but it took me longer than 15 seconds.

I’m more used to seeing those awful ones with 9 grainy pictures you have to spot a fire hydrant on. They drive me up the wall.
I often have to have several attempts at those as the pics are so small and I can't enlarge them on my PC.

I'm not sure if the joke is because the robots can't READ the text, or if they've no idea what the whole thing is about.

Either way, it is funny enough to post it because it is such an annoyance for us humans.

Last edited:
I often have to have several attempts at those as the pics are so small and I can't enlarge them on my PC.

I'm not sure if the joke is because the robots can't READ the text, or if they've no idea what the whole thing is about.

Either way, it is funny enough to post it because it is such an annoyance for us humans.
Same here. You think you’ve done it and then they bring up a new selection to torture you. Looking for palm trees is really hard, too, because you can’t tell if it’s a tree or a random bit of grass in the distance. Also, a lot of people wouldn’t know what a fire hydrant was in this country, would they?

The other day I was reading that in those tests it’s the difference in the way robot software and humans deal with the quiz which is the speed of the checkbox. Apparently if you click and hold the box check for 2 or 3 seconds you will always pass the test.

Isn’t it that they ARE robots and you only type in that box if you’re not a robot?

Latest posts

Back