Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Should I get some?

ADVERT from1946 men's cologne 266455207_4350263.jpg

Stratobuddy, here in N.I for many years there were always bomb scares on the train lines. So every week the train got so far then everyone had to get out and finish the journey by bus.

On another note, looks like we are heading for another lockdown. Loads of people I have talked to are saying it. And now SAGE finally saying we should all have a circuit breaker lockdown. No doubt after Xmas.

On another note, looks like we are heading for another lockdown. Loads of people I have talked to are saying it. And now SAGE finally saying we should all have a circuit breaker lockdown. No doubt after Xmas.
Leaving the vulnerable even more at risk. A friend of ours has been missing for a week, this positive & outgoing person said she couldn't deal with this situation any longer. We'll out again today, walking through a different area & just hoping.

Oh no Twilight! I’m really thinking of you and your friend as I have experienced a similar situation, also at Christmas.
I hope that you find your friend soon, Twilight, and that she’s safe and sound.
Thank you so much. I've seen news reports with people doing this but to be taking part was surreal especially as everywhere was decorated for Christmas & the area was shrouded in mist.

Latest posts

Back