Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cartoon counting sheep 271902882_4871026.jpg

Just saying, cats do not lay like that on a floor stretched out.

On Facebook a few years back, an animal group I belong to found a group called Punch A Dead Cat. We got it closed down. But photos of cats laying like this with grown men laughing and waiting to punch the dead cats. Totally vile.

The top cat's eyes are partially open, another give away.

Strato, where did you get the photo from?
Donna, I'm shocked and upset by this.
I didn't know about things like this, and have removed my 'like' from that photo. :cry:

I love cats.

I didn't know about things like this, and have removed my 'like' from that photo. :cry:

I love cats.
Someone posted elsewhere that they had actually seen cats lying in that way, it happens when they all trust each other. I'm sure the kittens would be perfectly relaxed with the mother cat and each other. Personally, I thought it was a charming photo when I first saw it, and I think they are alive. I've seen lots of cats stretched out like that, I have a relative who regularly posts pics of their 2 cats asleep next to each other. And I was a cat-sitter for 4 cats for about 2 months.

But if there is any doubt, Sazza could be asked to remove it.

Last edited:
Yes, they will stretch out but not in the way on that photo. If you look as I said the top photo the stripped cat one eye is slightly open which means not a natural sleeping so either drugged or dead. The kittens look around 3/4 weeks old and will not just lay like that in a row.

Taken from a group showing genetics, you really think they will not experiment and find the results and not put down? Someone I knew worked as a cleaner in Queens University and said all the kittens and puppies going up to the science department poor things will be killed when they finished with them. The Animals Groups were always protesting outside the building.

Going to tell you something you don't know. IAMS cat food, they try the food out on cats new formulas etc and then put the cats down after the trials and study the body to how the food helps build muscles etc. Whiskers etc keep the cats as I watched a documentary about them. The cats are kept until they finally rehome them.

My friend used IAMS for her cat she'd had from a kitten. The vet recommended it but the cat died quite young of kidney failure. Might have happened anyway but I've used whiskas/felix etc when I've had cats and they had much longer lives.

CC
I’ve always fed a premium dry cat food - by which I don’t mean Iams! - vet and breeders always said nothing you can buy in supermarket!

However you do need to be careful to ensure they get enough water as cats get a lot of their fluid intake from their food... And that won’t have helped the kitties kidneys if not? Poor puss.

I hope those cats are very much alive. I had a cat that used to sleep with his front paws stretched right out in front of him, he never curled up in a ball. He liked to lie flat out along the back of the sofa.

CC
My Alfie was often scretched out across the back of the sofa or full length along my legs with paws ahead of him! He did curl up sometimes and sometimes he did yoga in his sleep!

My Alfie was often scretched out across the back of the sofa or full length along my legs with paws ahead of him! He did curl up sometimes and sometimes he did yoga in his sleep!
LOL I love cats but I can't have one now as Bryan would just chase it within an inch of its life. Cats affront him, why are they even on this planet? 🙀

My Border Terrier (now at the Bridge 🌈) used to run in his sleep. His wee legs used to twitch and run and he would make these snuffly sounds. I like to think he was dreaming of chasing rabbits 🐰 Miss that boy.

CC

I love cats.
Sorrry to hear this. Take heart that there are so many tricks in photography. Let's just hope it isn't so.

I hope those cats are very much alive. I had a cat that used to sleep with his front paws stretched right out in front of him, he never curled up in a ball. He liked to lie flat out along the back of the sofa.

CC
LOL I love cats but I can't have one now as Bryan would just chase it within an inch of its life. Cats affront him, why are they even on this planet? 🙀

My Border Terrier (now at the Bridge 🌈) used to run in his sleep. His wee legs used to twitch and run and he would make these snuffly sounds. I like to think he was dreaming of chasing rabbits 🐰 Miss that boy.

CC
Obie does all that! He also 'tastes' (food) in his sleep woofs & wags his tail.

Latest posts

Back