Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I’ll have to get Mr L to watch a load of YouTube so he can cut my hair! I wear it short but it’s very thick and grows out not down. After 12 weeks self isolation it will be a sight. Only good thing i had stopped colouring it last year so no roots showing through. Will there be a big run on home hair colouring products?

I think I’ll have to get Mr L to watch a load of YouTube so he can cut my hair! I wear it short but it’s very thick and grows out not down. After 12 weeks self isolation it will be a sight. Only good thing i had stopped colouring it last year so no roots showing through. Will there be a big run on home hair colouring products?
I will have a ponytail for the first time in nearly 60 years.

Are you sure you haven’t been telling him about the discussion on here and he wasn't talking about Angel Delight every afternoon?
😊 I've just asked him & he said that his favourite flavour was Peach, I'm not saying anything else to him!

There already is panic buying on hair dye. I'll end up having to use Mr CC's Just for Men :oops:

CC
I had an email last week from my hairdresser saying the salon was open & all the precautions they were taking. The last line was 'Don't panic & box dye your hair!'. This morning I had another to say that they were closing for the forseeable future. The girl who owns it is on maternity leave with her first baby & her husband has had to let his workforce go as work has dried up, her sadness was clear to see & I burst into tears.

If you watch the graphics of how this virus spread works like pyramid selling, each person spreading on to 2.5 others who in turn pass it on so one person can infect up to 59,000 people so by strict self isolating and social distancing this can reduce down to around 15.

Watching people still packed like sardines on trains makes me realise that unless this stops we have no chance of curtailing this spread.

If you watch the graphics of how this virus spread works like pyramid selling, each person spreading on to 2.5 others who in turn pass it on so one person can infect up to 59,000 people so by strict self isolating and social distancing this can reduce down to around 15.

Watching people still packed like sardines on trains makes me realise that unless this stops we have no chance of curtailing this spread.

No joined up thinking - - they have cut the number of trains AND shortened them by half, then they wonder why they are crowded!

Cartoon Boris 90780849_10219.jpg

I use a visiting hair dresser and a visiting chiropodist. I wonder if they will decide to stop or carry on in some way. I hardly dare ask!

Coloured my hair Sunday, one box left in the stash.

This is a singer from Nashville that I follow. She and her husband have bought a huge motorhome because of all the touring they do. But now all the venues have been closed, so they are self-isolated in their motorhome, I thought this recent post was quite funny but poignant at the same time. She was runner up in "The Voice USA".
Casi Joy bus 90582977_18268.jpg

This is a singer from Nashville that I follow. She and her husband have bought a huge motorhome because of all the touring they do. But now all the venues have been closed, so they are self-isolated in their motorhome, I thought this recent post was quite funny but poignant at the same time. She was runner up in "The Voice USA".View attachment 18559
Here she is outside her bus. It's her only home, she had to sell her house to pay for it - - -

Casi Joy bus outside 90963882_1830395650.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back