Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see that Moran David Icke is at it again. He says the vaccine will include nanotechnology which will be a way of controlling humans.

Free speech and all that but he really needs put away.

Isn’t it tonight when there will be a pink moon?
Well my neighbour has just had an Asda delivery! They are a youngish family 3 or 4 school age kids she doesn’t work but is fit and healthy. Don’t know what he does but he drives a small van and is fit and healthy just yesterday he was lugging sacks out of it. And neither are self isolating . Either they have had it booked since the start, darn lucky or telling porky pies.

I see that Moran David Icke is at it again. He says the vaccine will include nanotechnology which will be a way of controlling humans.

Free speech and all that but he really needs put away.

Isn’t it tonight when there will be a pink moon?
Well my neighbour has just had an Asda delivery! They are a youngish family 3 or 4 school age kids she doesn’t work but is fit and healthy. Don’t know what he does but he drives a small van and is fit and healthy just yesterday he was lugging sacks out of it. And neither are self isolating . Either they have had it booked since the start, darn lucky or telling porky pies.
Yes, a pink supermoon. I love the moon, my Mr T always does the quote from The Mighty Boosh when I say that, but I say it anyway.

The moon shone a pinkish glow from behind clouds this evening, it reminded me of the colour you get with sheet lighting. Hubby took some pictures with his camera and they are stunning.
It was completely cloudy here until ten minutes ago then the clouds separated & the sky looked like quilted material. The moon is drifting through these clouds & it's beautiful.

A very famous photo - - or is it?

Cartoon New York 92402017_101569.jpg

I am a bit dubious about a vaccine. Covid is a cold /flu virus and they have been trying for decades to get a cold vaccine

As long as it doesn't mutate too much it should be doable.

I get the flu vaccine every year as a dose of flu (apart from being unwanted - I was really ill with it when I was healthy in my 20s) could cause a lot of damage if I have a relapse plus I have asthma and pneumonia was no fun either. Every year they take the four strains they think will be most prevalent in flu season. Sometimes they get it wrong but mostly, luckily for many, they get it right.

I think we're a long way off a cold vaccine simply as there are so many strains in circulation.

My grandmother was a nurse during the Spanish flu and was one of the survivors who had it but didn't die. I would sit for hours and listen to her tales about her nursing days and how they coped with the war. Lockdown now is different. I don't know how people now would have coped with real food shortages and the terror of nightly bombings, never knowing if they'd be alive in the morning. The men fighting KNEW they would be lucky to come home after each and every battle and that many would not be coming home to loved ones but still went. My father was in the RAF where he lost 75% of his team after one fight.

I do wish schools would teach history from the last 150 years to cover the history of diseases and vaccines, the discovery and widespread use of disinfectants and the importance of cleanliness. How important antibiotics are and that prior to their discovery a scratch could kill you and that gangrene was normal and feared. That "mild" childhood diseases can and often did kill and disable. It's amazing how much has been forgotten since I was a teen.

Home economics needs to be taught, too. Kids these days - and many of their parents - would starve if their food didn't arrive in a bag or with a ding. A year of basic cooking and hygiene should be a skill taught as many parents can't or won't. It's not helping the health of future generations.

Sorry, I'm ranty again. Just been reading about the Belgium GP who started the current round of stupidity with his unfounded comments about 5G and Covid-19. A GP!

As long as it doesn't mutate too much it should be doable.

I get the flu vaccine every year as a dose of flu (apart from being unwanted - I was really ill with it when I was healthy in my 20s) could cause a lot of damage if I have a relapse plus I have asthma and pneumonia was no fun either. Every year they take the four strains they think will be most prevalent in flu season. Sometimes they get it wrong but mostly, luckily for many, they get it right.

I think we're a long way off a cold vaccine simply as there are so many strains in circulation.

My grandmother was a nurse during the Spanish flu and was one of the survivors who had it but didn't die. I would sit for hours and listen to her tales about her nursing days and how they coped with the war. Lockdown now is different. I don't know how people now would have coped with real food shortages and the terror of nightly bombings, never knowing if they'd be alive in the morning. The men fighting KNEW they would be lucky to come home after each and every battle and that many would not be coming home to loved ones but still went. My father was in the RAF where he lost 75% of his team after one fight.

I do wish schools would teach history from the last 150 years to cover the history of diseases and vaccines, the discovery and widespread use of disinfectants and the importance of cleanliness. How important antibiotics are and that prior to their discovery a scratch could kill you and that gangrene was normal and feared. That "mild" childhood diseases can and often did kill and disable. It's amazing how much has been forgotten since I was a teen.

Home economics needs to be taught, too. Kids these days - and many of their parents - would starve if their food didn't arrive in a bag or with a ding. A year of basic cooking and hygiene should be a skill taught as many parents can't or won't. It's not helping the health of future generations.

Sorry, I'm ranty again. Just been reading about the Belgium GP who started the current round of stupidity with his unfounded comments about 5G and Covid-19. A GP!

There is no hope if a doctor is spouting this sort of claptrap.

I am mystified that there are people who feel utterly confident to give voice to the most bizarre theories about what is going on in life, including people who on the surface seem quite rational. Anywhere on the internet, at any time, you will come across the tinfoil hat brigade... I won't even repeat some of the theories they come out with... but I really do think that the elevator has stopped reaching the top floor (if it ever did) for some of these...

Trump has ordered millions of this malaria tablet which is supposed to help but there is no actual proof.

Some doctors said if you had the BCG injection it is supposed to help you survive? I had mine at school at 11 I think? All I remember is the 6 needle thing kept coming up and down on my arm so they decided to just give it to me anyway.

I don't remember ever having the flu what I always got was a very bad chest infection but as I have asthma they give me the flu jab every year.

Trump has ordered millions of this malaria tablet which is supposed to help but there is no actual proof.

Some doctors said if you had the BCG injection it is supposed to help you survive? I had mine at school at 11 I think? All I remember is the 6 needle thing kept coming up and down on my arm so they decided to just give it to me anyway.

I don't remember ever having the flu what I always got was a very bad chest infection but as I have asthma they give me the flu jab every year.
So we know what Trump will try and corner the market in next then!

i was speaking to a really middle class sensible woman today who mentioned something about The Donald. I said I wouldn’t believe a words that came out of his mouth. She was shocked and said she thought he was wonderful and had done so much for the country!
Well I was dumbfounded and just left muttering to Mr L that his theory that it was all inbred rednecks who supported The Donald was way off the mark!

Latest posts

Back