Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, watching the ads with Holly etc how the hell are they doing the back of their hair, okay for me as my hair short but they are shown separating their hair at the top and sides. Someone else is doing the back could be the partner or husband but the idea they can do the longer hair at the back themselves crap

And it comes out dried and styled.

Mr L and I are presently arguing over Eva’s grey- he thinks it’s au natural grey whereas I think it’s telly advert grey, just enough to make you believe and buy the kit.

Mr CC had another argument with the secateurs, sorry clippers, today with me holding said instrument :devilish:. He thinks it's OK but he hasn't seen the back 😂 Well he shouldn't have had a bigger glass of wine than me last night and he DEFINITELY shouldn't have said it was because he's more important. Hah.

45 miles now to get to my hairdresser (if they were even opening) but I'm still prepared to go that distance and pay the money as my hair is a disaster. Think Rapunzel meets a Badger 🤣

CC

And it comes out dried and styled.

Mr L and I are presently arguing over Eva’s grey- he thinks it’s au natural grey whereas I think it’s telly advert grey, just enough to make you believe and buy the kit.
I think it is false grey too. No way she would have grown it out for a month for a telly advert

Mr CC had another argument with the secateurs, sorry clippers, today with me holding said instrument :devilish:. He thinks it's OK but he hasn't seen the back 😂 Well he shouldn't have had a bigger glass of wine than me last night and he DEFINITELY shouldn't have said it was because he's more important. Hah.

45 miles now to get to my hairdresser (if they were even opening) but I'm still prepared to go that distance and pay the money as my hair is a disaster. Think Rapunzel meets a Badger 🤣

CC
I’m on to my 2nd haircut since lockdown in Spain. My friend in the U.K. is distraught and keeps apologising. Her appointment is 22nd

A new gadget for QVC to sell

Cartoon cat fitbit 104873572_424562758.png

My hairdresser is mobile and he’s meant to be coming on Wednesday. I’m not sure what he’s doing re PPE. If it’s not raining I will see if he can do my hair outside.
My neighbour's hairdresser is mobile. She has told them she will provide the floor sheets,they will have to wash their own hair and dry and style it after she has cut it. They will have to wear masks, she will provide capes which they must keep and launder themselves. Everyone you hear from has a different set of rules .

My hairdresser is mobile and he’s meant to be coming on Wednesday. I’m not sure what he’s doing re PPE. If it’s not raining I will see if he can do my hair outside.

My neighbour's hairdresser is mobile. She has told them she will provide the floor sheets,they will have to wash their own hair and dry and style it after she has cut it. They will have to wear masks, she will provide capes which they must keep and launder themselves. Everyone you hear from has a different set of rules .

The guidelines for hairdressers are that they have to wear a visor but the client doesn't have to wear anything but obviously they are guidelines not rules so some will insist of on other measures.

1593808796350.png
Yeah, I'm getting there.

What I won't be doing is washing my own hair, driving 45 miles to Edinburgh (in which time my hair will have dried), then my hair has to be dampened down because it will be like 10 thousand coiled springs (so what was the point of washing it at home?) my hairdresser cuts it, I pay £75 or whatever the new price will be and then have to go home and dry my hair myself? Er no. I'll just save the money thanks and cut my own fringe and become mad hippie lady with the long, mad hair.

CC

I have heard different things from different people too! I have a mobile hairdresser who also did waxing and manicures, she Whats apped last week offering an appointment end of the month, and replied it will only be hair. No other information. I usually have highlights and a cut and blow dry, will wait and see. I must admit I did have second thoughts after booking. Did wonder about payment as I usually pay cash.

View attachment 19124 Yeah, I'm getting there.

What I won't be doing is washing my own hair, driving 45 miles to Edinburgh (in which time my hair will have dried), then my hair has to be dampened down because it will be like 10 thousand coiled springs (so what was the point of washing it at home?) my hairdresser cuts it, I pay £75 or whatever the new price will be and then have to go home and dry my hair myself? Er no. I'll just save the money thanks and cut my own fringe and become mad hippie lady with the long, mad hair.

CC

Hairdressers can wash and dry your hair, it is not prohibited for them to do that.

The difference between England, Wales and Scotland and the confusion that people have with the different speeds of lockdown easing highlights for me how "border-blind" we usually are. It's different with Northern Ireland as the sea means we really know there's a border. Even more confusing is that when the same things are eased, it's different rules!

I think we will be in a total mess if the first ministers don't get their heads together and at least agree the same rules even if the easing continues at different speeds.

If you’re getting colour done then they will have to wash it to rinse the colour.

Yes of course they will. The point I was making was that there is nothing stopping them doing cut and blow dry, there is no reason for someone to arrive with their hair wet.

The difference between England, Wales and Scotland and the confusion that people have with the different speeds of lockdown easing highlights for me how "border-blind" we usually are. It's different with Northern Ireland as the sea means we really know there's a border. Even more confusing is that when the same things are eased, it's different rules!

I think we will be in a total mess if the first ministers don't get their heads together and at least agree the same rules even if the easing continues at different speeds.
Well not entirely correct, we in NI have a border with ROI and they have different rules than us but agree that the mainland should have all sung from the same hymn sheet.

i know very little about Nicola S and her politics but from an outsiders point of view she seemed to keep a tighter reign on things and unlike Boris gave the daily update herself (I could be wrong). Now our lot hid away and it is only now that lockdown is easing that she had put in an appearance.

Well not entirely correct, we in NI have a border with ROI and they have different rules than us but agree that the mainland should have all sung from the same hymn sheet.

i know very little about Nicola S and her politics but from an outsiders point of view she seemed to keep a tighter reign on things and unlike Boris gave the daily update herself (I could be wrong). Now our lot hid away and it is only now that lockdown is easing that she had put in an appearance.

Nicola Sturgeon has done most of the briefings herself, the health secretary did most of the Sunday ones but they now only have them Monday to Friday and so far NS has done them all since the change.

Latest posts

Back