Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cartoon music bees 168660315_179670.jpg

This is

This is about right for Milo. We were told when we adopted him 10 weeks ago that his previous owners had just moved away and left him and that a lady who was feeding him had to give him up because he didn't get on with her cats. We pictured him being picked on and unloved 🎻 😔 How wrong we were! 😄 In the few days that he has been allowed out he has attacked every other cat in the vicinity so that none of them dares set paw in his garden. He is currently glaring out of the bedroom window at any cars that dare to drive past his stretch of road 🙄 And yet he is such a loving boy to us.

This is

This is about right for Milo. We were told when we adopted him 10 weeks ago that his previous owners had just moved away and left him and that a lady who was feeding him had to give him up because he didn't get on with her cats. We pictured him being picked on and unloved 🎻 😔 How wrong we were! 😄 In the few days that he has been allowed out he has attacked every other cat in the vicinity so that none of them dares set paw in his garden. He is currently glaring out of the bedroom window at any cars that dare to drive past his stretch of road 🙄 And yet he is such a loving boy to us.
Cattitude - love it 😼

This is

Cats are a law unto themselves. I think they are very choosy about who they will accept in their social circle. You must feel very honoured.

Cats are a law unto themselves. I think they are very choosy about who they will accept in their social circle. You must feel very honoured.
I still have scars on my hands from catching three 5 week old kittens and their mother who were dumped in my garden last November, their claws were like hooked needles.

That cute little kitty-cat looks like a long haired tortie. Normally they are female. I was told if a male kitty is a tortie, he will be sterile, but I don't know that it's true.
I hope he / she has a loving caring home, regardless 🐱💖
You're right, it's all to do with the colour red. I shouldn't think he'll be bothered, all the fun & no responsibility 😺

Latest posts

Back