Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cartoon dog Easter rabbit 169635728_443.jpg

Much busier than first time but still very well organised. The one odd thing was the vaccinators put the vaccine vials on end of needle and stood holdiing it at the entrance of the cubicle until a nurse came over looked at it and said ok.

The cynic in me wondered if either the vaccinators weren’t qualified or had there been a mistake once before and they had put in a double check.

Much busier than first time but still very well organised. The one odd thing was the vaccinators put the vaccine vials on end of needle and stood holdiing it at the entrance of the cubicle until a nurse came over looked at it and said ok.

The cynic in me wondered if either the vaccinators weren’t qualified or had there been a mistake once before and they had put in a double check.
I was told by the person giving me my first jab in February that he had to show each one to a pharmacist before administering.

OH had her 2nd today, mine is next Thursday, if they've still got any left
One of the reasons for the size of the dip in first vaccinations is because they had to reserve most doses for second jabs, so you should be ok to get yours.

I am somewhat puzzled by the fact that both Wales and Scotland will be able to start with the Moderna jab before England, but I suppose if they, like NI, are moving down to the younger age groups more quickly they will soon not be able to offer the Oxford Astra-Zeneca jab.

That happened with us & I was told that a pharmacist had to check every dose given.

No one checked my vaccine, just whacked it (technical term) in my arm. 😳

Meant to say I got a letter from NHS on behalf of Imperial College London asking me to take part in a trial, I agreed so got to take a Covid test that I’ll get through the post, and send it back, don’t know what it’s for but if I can help, yeah course I’ll do it. 🙏👍👏❤️

Meant to say I got a letter from NHS on behalf of Imperial College London asking me to take part in a trial, I agreed so got to take a Covid test that I’ll get through the post, and send it back, don’t know what it’s for but if I can help, yeah course I’ll do it. 🙏👍👏❤️
At the start of the first lock down I had an email from the University College London asking if I would complete a survey every month about dealing with the pandemic and lock down.

I have no idea how I got picked but of course I said yes and the surveys are about sleeping patterns, mental health issues etc.

The surveys are now every two months but they assure the participants that the information they get is valuable.

Mind you, some of the answers I've given I'm surprised they haven't sent a van to take me away :cautious:

Latest posts

Back