Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fab, Stato. For all my rants I do still have a sense of humour and enjoyed that tremendously.

I also read it to Mr. AE who agreed with it totally (lucky for him or there'd have been a Loud Sigh!). He even managed a wry laugh.
I do all of these, most days, every week. Every single one is totally justified, I know this because I am right.
I've been at the receiving end of most of them

On my way home today I passed a couple, late teens, on a bike. The girl was on the xbar, Tbh more over the handlebars than bar.

It reminded me of my teens when the offer of a lift on the cross bar was the epitome of getting a date with the boy of your dreams and darn nearly an engagement ring!💍❤️

Wow! That brings back memories, and you're right. A cross bar ride would always make my heart flutter and wedding bells sound in my head. Young love. It's a fabulous thing. Why do we have to grow up?

I, personally have never liked Clarks shoes, however I wanted a pair of loafers only for driving, so I ordered a pair.

These loafers arrived yesterday, some sweaty feet had worn them presumably for several days as the Clarks name had been almost obliterated by sweat. I immediately put them back in the box and shall return them this week.

Apart from anything else unsavoury, they had the affront to charge me full price. I went to their Facebook page to complain 10 minutes ago, telling them my disgust would be widespread before the end of the day!😡😡😡

I am disgusted!

I, personally have never liked Clarks shoes, however I wanted a pair of loafers only for driving, so I ordered a pair.

These loafers arrived yesterday, some sweaty feet had worn them presumably for several days as the Clarks name had been almost obliterated by sweat. I immediately put them back in the box and shall return them this week.

Apart from anything else unsavoury, they had the affront to charge me full price. I went to their Facebook page to complain 10 minutes ago, telling them my disgust would be widespread before the end of the day!😡😡😡

I am disgusted!
This Q Clarks shoes, or from Clarks website?

I am disgusted!
Hope you’ve asked for both postage costs to be refunded.

I will mail it back tomorrow when I go into town. I have just put a one star review on the site because it wouldn’t let me proceed, orherwise I would not have given even one. I did not miss them and hit the wall, to say I was scathing and furious would be obvious to anyone reading it. Let’s just see if it gets a public airing, I bet it gets rejected!

They came from Q website!

I will mail it back tomorrow when I go into town. I have just put a one star review on the site because it wouldn’t let me proceed, orherwise I would not have given even one. I did not miss them and hit the wall, to say I was scathing and furious would be obvious to anyone reading it. Let’s just see if it gets a public airing, I bet it gets rejected!

They came from Q website!
They are appalling, what a way to run a business.

I love Cotton Traders leather loafers and have about 4 pairs in different colours. They send me regular discount codes so I`ve never paid full price for any of them. I need an E fitting in shoes and their leather loafers are a great fit and the leather is soft but hard wearing.
We have a Cotton Traders at out Dobbies but I’m not sure it is open yet although Dobbies is, will look, thanks.,

Well, you’ll never believe it, my review has been posted. This amazes me as I have had them rejected for a milder reasons!

I also posted my disgust on the QVC Facebook page, I got an apology and was asked to follow their link to a private message. I replied that I had no intention of talking to them in a PM everything I would say would be publically visible, there was no excuse they could give thatwould be acceptable to me for this happening.

Here is my review folks:......

“Ordered these on 7th May and they arrived on the 11th, for me that is very quick, shame it didn’t happen more often.
I paid the full price for them, not a discounted price. I mention this because it was very obvious on opening, that these had frequently been on someone else’s sweaty feet, having worn off the “Clarks” printed logo on the inner soul plate, and obvious sign of worn outdoors.
All of this is fine because someone obviously wore these much more than once, taking advantage of the QVC 30 or 60 day money back guarantee.
What is disgusting, is that they were passed on to me. An even bigger affront is that I was charged full price. I would have returned them anyway regardless for the reasons already given.
I only gave one star because I could not proceed otherwise.
Clarks shoes are not made in the UK the company was sold years ago. Doubtless, some will think it is still a decent British company. I was only looking for a loafer type she for driving. You should not be under any illusion how utterly disgusted I am, no wonder people are shopping elsewhere!”

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back