Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cartoon caveman late home 257444038_16.jpg

Recently found a site on FB for my old grammar school with lots of pics, like this one (which is part of a long panoramic photo).

Cathays whole school 1956 of 8 no 7 20543961_1860608360.jpg

I am right in the centre, in the front row, sitting with blonde curly hair, aged 12.

I am still in correspondence with the person on the far right, who is now titled Canon Doctor and is listed in Who's Who! But it is an honorary doctorate.

Recently found a site on FB for my old grammar school with lots of pics, like this one (which is part of a long panoramic photo).

View attachment 22633

I am right in the centre, in the front row, sitting with blonde curly hair, aged 12.

I am still in correspondence with the person on the far right, who is now titled Canon Doctor and is listed in Who's Who! But it is an honorary doctorate.
You haven't changed 🙂 The one directly behind you, with his hand on your neighbour's shoulder, looks like trouble.

A puzzler for you.

OH and myself were taken out for a meal last night.

I've heard of Indian curries, also Chinese, Thai, etc.

But I've never heard of a Cornish curry before, which is what I had.

BTW we were in Devon.

So what made it a Cornish curry?

A puzzler for you.

OH and myself were taken out for a meal last night.

I've heard of Indian curries, also Chinese, Thai, etc.

But I've never heard of a Cornish curry before, which is what I had.

BTW we were in Devon.

So what made it a Cornish curry?
I haven't either. Was it served in a particular order as in the cream or jam first differences between the two counties?

I was really ill with the first AZ (9 days of flu-like symptoms without sniffles), not quite as ill (7 days) with the second.

My lymph nodes under my jaw came up and haven't gone back down. Our LHB is telling us we're having the Pfizer this time but they told me that the last time - and made me travel a 60 mile round trip for what turned out to be the AZ (which Mr AE was given in the local surgery 2 miles away!).

Absolutely ridiculous. There are no direct bus services to the town with the hospital with the freezers needed and is a 2.5-hour journey for some one way if they have to use it. We actually pass 2 hospitals to get to the third with the freezer facilities. When I got there for my first the freezers were wrapped in cling film ready to be moved elsewhere.

So much for the environment with all those people from local villages having to travel there (10K+).

The booking system for jabs on both 119 and on-line are useless, based on my experiences of both.

In the end I did my own thing as a result of a snippet of info in my local rag.

My doctors’ surgery texted me to book both my jabs and the booster. One click on the link that they included and I had an appointment each time. They were all done at the surgery which is about five minutes from my house. I also got a text and email from the NHS telling me that I could now book my booster. They were only two weeks behind the appointment for my booster which I’d already had. 🙄 Maybe they should update their records more quickly. 😉

My doctors’ surgery texted me to book both my jabs and the booster. One click on the link that they included and I had an appointment each time. They were all done at the surgery which is about five minutes from my house. I also got a text and email from the NHS telling me that I could now book my booster. They were only two weeks behind the appointment for my booster which I’d already had. 🙄 Maybe they should update their records more quickly. 😉
My surgery will not do any jabs, you are left to fend for yourself :(

They don't even remind you.

Latest posts

Back