Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cartoon knitted car hubcabs 260732478_10.jpg

I don’t get it either, unless it’s because the price hasn’t changed, but I’m not sure why it’s “not very PC.” Hopefully someone will enlighten us.

If not then I’m used to being a resident in the Land of Oblivion. 😂
PC because he is a Police Constable, and also the caption "thinks it is a constable" has a double meaning.

Yes, the picture is of a constable, but he meant it was painted by the famous painter Constable, in which case it would be worth a fortune.

Does any of that make sense?

It made perfect sense because I got the Constable one, but the picture wasn’t visible on the “not very PC” post, so I thought it was about your previous “naughty step” one. I realised the “not very PC” was the Constable picture when I clicked on it just now.

I may be mistaken (and probably am) but I thought that people were confused over your “naughty step” picture.

I think I’ll go and lay down in a darkened room. 😂

It made perfect sense because I got the Constable one, but the picture wasn’t visible on the “not very PC” post, so I thought it was about your previous “naughty step” one. I realised the “not very PC” was the Constable picture when I clicked on it just now.

I may be mistaken (and probably am) but I thought that people were confused over your “naughty step” picture.

I think I’ll go and lay down in a darkened room. 😂
Erics Mum's post quoted the Constable picture by its number

Ermm .… I know she did, but there was no number on the actual Constable picture that I could see.

When I clicked on the number in her post this evening the Constable picture appeared in another tab. 😉

Latest posts

Back