Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are nearly 500 posts about this cartoon discussing if this would actually happen, even pointing out that the woman's hair is blowing the wrong way. Hardly anyone has just taken it at face value as a cartoon.
If we are getting picky about the woman's hair blowing the wrong way, all I can say is that these folks have not been driving or driven in a convertible with the roof down, with untied long hair! I can confirm that your hair can end up blowing in front of you.... Whether the same effect happens whichout the windscreen, I cannot confirm... but remember when you see ads or movies, they purposefully direct the airflow in the "expected direction" which, conveniently, exposes the face.

So it's also possible that the diver would be blown forwards and be injured by his own vehicle rather than a following vehicle.

Also, weight and stability of the vehicle towing a swimming pool on top of a caravan would have caused an accident probably before they reached a road where they got onto a motorway/freeway...

Yep, guilty of overthinking things 😬🤪🤣

This is so true, and happens very close to my house.

Attachments

• Cartoon short cut over grass 271354178_484026.jpg
    Cartoon short cut over grass 271354178_484026.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 100
Yes, Charlie dyed his hair from his twenties.

I preferred Buster Keaton
I miss that they no longer show any of the old pre-talkies movies on terrestrial TV. Charlie Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy, Buster Keaton, Harold Lloyd and not even the L&H films made after sound came in. I know they were short by modern standards, but they were funny and cleverly made.

I miss that they no longer show any of the old pre-talkies movies on terrestrial TV. Charlie Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy, Buster Keaton, Harold Lloyd and not even the L&H films made after sound came in. I know they were short by modern standards, but they were funny and cleverly made.
Have you tried Talking TV on freeview 81?

Latest posts

Back