Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have cut my fringe. I was going to have a go at the rest, but it's not annoying me too much yet, although it is around 18 weeks since it was cut. I have found that I don't need to put on clothes to put the bin out, I just wrap my hair around my body and I am good to go. Eat your heart out Amanda Holden.

I've got jars well over 20 years old, and some tins, I use one every now and again and no problems.

I can't resist a bargain, so I bought 100 jars Patak curry sauce when it was 1/2 price about 20 years ago, only got a few left now.
Have you tried www.approvedfood.co.uk Alan? I've found a few gems over the years, and I like the idea of using food that's perfectly edible, but might otherwise be scrapped. The deals aren't always the cheapest option compared with some supermarket BOGOF or half price deals so it still pays to shop around. I've always had good delivery from them.

Gosh Donna you were brave! I’ve decided to that this opportunity to see if it is worth growing the layers out as it is such a pain in the bum but at least this way no one is looking at them.

Mind you I didn’t see too many bad hairdos today , i suppose putting long hair up covers multitude of sins but not a grey hair in sight. I’m not convinced local hairdressers working from their own home aren’t doing their favourite regulars.
Hubby did my roots with Nutrisse and a damn fine job he did too.

I forgot to mention I stockpiled even more handwash yesterday. There is a set of 4 Molton Brown for £40 plus postage. Lemon and Mandarin, Blue Maquis, Amber Cocoon, Lily of the Valley. 241797. Just couldn't resist! I also couldn't resist the Radio Times offer of £15 off at Laithwaites with the code RADIOTIMESFREE and free delivery. It is a fairly pricey outfit and the order must be 12 bottles for at least £84 before discount I think. So I have a case heading my way! To get the code working I had to go via radiotimes.com/laithwaites15.

Aren’t they those little plastic people with the round bums that never fell over? 😂

They wobble but they don’t fall down.

987DBBEB-D08A-4EF8-B0A0-77EFFECC229D.jpeg

Don’t know why, but I suddenly thought of Richard Jackson.

Thanks Strato, I'm off work ill and now having to stay in so you've cheered me up no end. That Birds Golden Raising powder was always in my Gran's baking cupboard and she always checked the flour for, er, "beasties" ha ha ha ha.

Cut Mr CC's hair this evening with the kitchen scissors that I use to cut up chicken pieces :LOL: It looks Ok as long as you don't look at the back 👨‍🦲 No alcohol had been consumed which was probably just as well.

CC

I have cut my fringe. I was going to have a go at the rest, but it's not annoying me too much yet, although it is around 18 weeks since it was cut. I have found that I don't need to put on clothes to put the bin out, I just wrap my hair around my body and I am good to go. Eat your heart out Amanda Holden.
I cut my fringe a little I used hair dressing thinning scissors, I saw Nicky Clarke (hairdresser)suggesting this a few weeks ago on telly. I had to resist over doing.

Anyone interested in face masks Boots are offering (restricted to 1 per customer) 3 ply soft looped masks pack of 50 for £35 home delivery, ordered today for delivery 28th.
Thanks for your post Lati. I've been searching the internet for masks and have ordered a box now from Boots with free delivery.

Latest posts

Back