Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not sure what you mean, but I have discovered the track and trace app has been put on people's phones without permission, during an update.

And it can't be removed!
it can be removed there is a video on you tube...however you have to check that they don't reinstall it. can't help much as I am not tech savvy someone did mine for me

Not sure what you mean, but I have discovered the track and trace app has been put on people's phones without permission, during an update.

And it can't be removed!
On my iPhone there is Covid 19 exposure logging which is switched off and can only be switched on when an authorised app is installed, so I assume if you don’t download an app nothing happens. If an app becomes available I would definitely download it. Everything is meant to be anonymous so I haven’t got a problem. I’m sure my trips to the supermarket and walks near our village are of no interest to anyone.

Mr CC calls me "the tinfoil hat brigade" and I am not surprised at this at all. I don't have an iPhone either and I have no intention of getting one. It won't be long before you need one for everything including paying for things. It's all about control.

CC

It is not the app, the UK has no app yet. What has been put on both iPhone and Android is the tracing software tool that would allow an app to actually work..............if they ever get one!!!

On my iPhone there is Covid 19 exposure logging which is switched off and can only be switched on when an authorised app is installed, so I assume if you don’t download an app nothing happens. If an app becomes available I would definitely download it. Everything is meant to be anonymous so I haven’t got a problem. I’m sure my trips to the supermarket and walks near our village are of no interest to anyone.
have you watched handmaidens tale ...be afraid!!!!

Mr CC calls me "the tinfoil hat brigade" and I am not surprised at this at all. I don't have an iPhone either and I have no intention of getting one. It won't be long before you need one for everything including paying for things. It's all about control.

CC

I was forced to get one because my bank told me I would no longer be able to do on-line banking without one GRRR

I haven’t an iPhone either.A while ago I went to see about a reconditioned one & when I said to the man ‘ I don’t need this/ don’t want that’ he said do you need one at all? Have the iPad though for all my online shopping, banking etc. & still use email.

Cheeky buggers! I thought you had to download the app voluntarily. The scammers have already figured out how to rip people off through it so until it’s made 100% safe it shouldn’t be going on anyone’s phone.
So did I!!! And what's more I thought it had been withdrawn except for that testing on the IOW as it doesn't work properly. I doubt it will make it onto my Samsung as that is just over three years old and it won't work on phones older than that.

On another note entirely, I have just used the hair dye I got from Ideal World when we had the shortage. It looks fine, slightly darker than my usual colour. I did think it had a pretty awful smell but no biggy. My usual colour came back onto the Superdrug website so I got a couple of those just to be safe.

So did I!!! And what's more I thought it had been withdrawn except for that testing on the IOW as it doesn't work properly. I doubt it will make it onto my Samsung as that is just over three years old and it won't work on phones older than that.

On another note entirely, I have just used the hair dye I got from Ideal World when we had the shortage. It looks fine, slightly darker than my usual colour. I did think it had a pretty awful smell but no biggy. My usual colour came back onto the Superdrug website so I got a couple of those just to be safe.

If that app makes it on to my phone I won’t be best pleased.

Aw I’m glad the dye helped Mazza, any port in a storm eh. 😂 ❤️ xx

sounds like something out of a horror film using the virus to control and terrorise people..anybody watch Handmaidens Tale this is indeed a nightmare!

My hairdresser texted to say the salon is re-opening on 4 July and she’s pencilled in an appointment for me on the 10th. She sent me the list of rules ! She’s lovely.

I spoke to mine yesterday. He’s booking me in as soon as he’s allowed. I know about the 2m rule obviously. He also said no magazines or drinks and I read that small talk should be kept to a minimum! Anything else I should know? Thanks x

Latest posts

Back