Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Could you contact the PALS service.
Yes I am doing a report to them of the whole litany of events. And a cover letter where I conclude by saying I think the impact all this has had on my mental health means I should get some compo! I am in two minds when to send it and keep redrafting the ending as something else then crops up! Maybe it will be better to leave it until we are at or very near the end rather than going in now and having to follow up with a shedload more. Of course if transferred to Chelsea and Westminster that would be a natural break and I can send it then. I am sending it to PALS at both St George's and Queen Mary's but they are the same Trust.

Believe in yourself Maz. You are right and your doctor isn't. My consultant seemed to think I was "putting it on" so I didn't have to work and could claim benefits. I've worked my whole life even through pretty serious illness. He enraged me so much I complained big style. I honestly could have punched him in the face and I'm not a violent person. You are allowed to complain and no one is allowed to treat you in such a manner as you are experiencing. Not even a consultant (an ordinary man at the end of the day with letters after his name). I'm with you 🤗🤗

CC

Believe in yourself Maz. You are right and your doctor isn't. My consultant seemed to think I was "putting it on" so I didn't have to work and could claim benefits. I've worked my whole life even through pretty serious illness. He enraged me so much I complained big style. I honestly could have punched him in the face and I'm not a violent person. You are allowed to complain and no one is allowed to treat you in such a manner as you are experiencing. Not even a consultant (an ordinary man at the end of the day with letters after his name). I'm with you 🤗🤗

CC

I could think of four letters after his name CC. 👍

Well a bit of a Bah Humbug scenario here. The nurse came and instead of some lovely pink granulation the wound was just covered in slough again. She didn't seem too worried though and kept saying it was OK so I shall ignore it! No one comes till Monday now so there we are. I thought you had your allocation of slough and it went. I didn't realise you could get more! Perhaps it has just got to the surface? A bit disappointing anyway. But it wasn't black so that is a good thing!

If the nurse was even a tiny bit concerned you would have been given info about who to contact if you have any concerns during the weekend. I thought that slough is part of the body's healing process & the antibiotics must have started to work. Please don't give that arrogant little man the luxury of your thoughts, revenge is defo a dish best served cold & being officially criticised will start that ball rolling. I hope you have a restful weekend, however, I hope his will be totally vile -food poisoning, piles, wasp stings & then his wife/husband/partner leaving him, clearing out the accounts & taking the dog.

Screenshot (278).png

I went out for my daily walk already! Get it over with before the heat I thought. I made it to the post box, furthest yet. The paper guy saw me and asked if I was going to see where my delivery had got to! I thought that would be a bit cheeky at 7.15, lol.

Well done, Mazza. I wish I had the energy to do that in this heat. I could hardly make it from bed to loo at 5am earlier. I don't have much energy at the best of times but this heat drains me like someone's pulled my plug.

I went out for my daily walk already! Get it over with before the heat I thought. I made it to the post box, furthest yet. The paper guy saw me and asked if I was going to see where my delivery had got to! I thought that would be a bit cheeky at 7.15, lol.
That's a postive move - no pun intended. In the meanwhile The ******* Consultant is feeling rather :sick:

Latest posts

Back