Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Congratulations all round to you and yours Shopperholic ...

Glad everything went well and Rosie is here - a bit of good news in these doom and gloom times

Congratulations all round to you and yours Shopperholic ...

Glad everything went well and Rosie is here - a bit of good news in these doom and gloom times

Thanks Lilo, you’re more than welcome, all my Forum buddies are welcome any time, the door is always open, thanks for your kind words love ❤️🥰 xx

Aw thanks Lati, tried putting a photo up but is says it’s too big, she’s sleeping with her blanket around her and a little smile on her face. Mums out of hospital tomorrow afternoon so I think we’ll do the FaceTime and split times between us all, we’ll go up at the weekend, give mum a chance to relax........can’t wait 👏👏👏🥰 xxx
Bet you have been so excited since sharing the pending arrival :giggle:
Thank you so much for the update about your gorgeous little sweetie :love:
It’s really lovely sharing your enjoyment take care everyone 💕💞

Bet you have been so excited since sharing the pending arrival :giggle:
Thank you so much for the update about your gorgeous little sweetie :love:
It’s really lovely sharing your enjoyment take care everyone 💕💞

Thanks lovely DG 🥰❤ Our son said Mum and daughter had a good night last night in hospital and Rose slept right the way through, Mum even had to wake her to give her her bottle, she’s a little star. They got home and settled this evening and our son sent a photo of Rose big brother Haydn (almost four ❤) helping with the bottle and bringing her toys all evening, he’s over the moon with his new little sister 🥰 honest it’s just too cute for words 🥰 thanks for your lovely words DG, everyone has been so kind and supportive, it’s been quite emotional I really do love you all ❤❤ xx

Congratulations to you and your lovely family Shopperholic. What wonderful news to lift spirits in this time once more of uncertainty. 🍾❤️

Congratulations to you and your lovely family Shopperholic. What wonderful news to lift spirits in this time once more of uncertainty. 🍾

Aw thank you Anna ❤️🥰 you’re right, it’s a scary world right now, she’s a ray of light shining through it 🙏 thanks again Anna ❤️🥰 xx

I see I've a bit of catching up to do. So happy for you and your family Shopperholic. New babies are always exciting and am glad Rose arrived safely and your DIL is fine. ❤ It's good to hear happy things happening.

Don’t worry, always appreciated catz thank you 🥰❤️ Aw yes they’re doing well, and yes you’re right especially now it’s good to hear happy things, thank you again ❤️🥰 xx

Late to the party! ❤ 🥂🌹 Many congratulations lovely Shopps to you & your family. Welcome to the world Rose, it's a beautiful place & won't always be as sad as it is at the moment. Your granddaughter has been given a wonderful name & your joy is clear in every word you've written ❤

Late to the party! ❤ 🥂🌹 Many congratulations lovely Shopps to you & your family. Welcome to the world Rose, it's a beautiful place & won't always be as sad as it is at the moment. Your granddaughter has been given a wonderful name & your joy is clear in every word you've written ❤

Aw T 👏👏👏 my sister from another mister, me and the husband got a Rose in a glass ornament engraved with “welcome to the world Rose” on it honestly that’s the Gods honest truth 🙏 thank you for your kind words and message lovely, everyone is so kind when everyone has their own worries they find time for kindness, that’s why I adore this Forum and the people on it, it’s really quite emotional, thanks again love...........big virtual hug. ❤🥰😘 xxx

Aw T 👏👏👏 my sister from another mister, me and the husband got a Rose in a glass ornament engraved with “welcome to the world Rose” on it honestly that’s the Gods honest truth 🙏 thank you for your kind words and message lovely, everyone is so kind when everyone has their own worries they find time for kindness, that’s why I adore this Forum and the people on it, it’s really quite emotional, thanks again love...........big virtual hug. ❤🥰😘 xxx
A huge one back to you too. Rose may well be the person to put right so many of the wrongs others cause & the world is fortunate to have her. I love the sound of your engraved glass & now feel in the mood for a new rose for the garden, Munstead Wood I think.

A huge one back to you too. Rose may well be the person to put right so many of the wrongs others cause & the world is fortunate to have her. I love the sound of your engraved glass & now feel in the mood for a new rose for the garden, Munstead Wood I think.

Aw a new Rose. 🥰. That’s beautiful ❤️🥰😘 xx

What wonderful news, congrats!

That’s lovely thanks llloyd. 🥰 thank you again so kind ❤️ xx

Aw thank you Betty, I’m not sure when we’ll see her, they’re FaceTimeing this evening 🥰
Hope you get to see your grandson soon ❤ xx

Aw V that’s awful, hope she’s well on the road to recovery 🙏 yeah trying times indeed. Thanks for your kind words love. ❤ xx

Thanks CC, that’s very kind 🥰 aw hope you’re ok, I know what you mean though I’m not having the news on either, just channel hopped on QVC and bugger! Biagi is there screaming his cheesy head off, as if things couldn’t get any worse. 😂😂😂 ❤xx

Blissy sending a kissy xxxx

Blissy sending a kissy xxxx

Adds:

That sounds mad on it's own, but being late to the party I didn't want to add the same sort of stuff - but I will do anyway:

It's very endearing to hear how ecstatic you are about your Granddaughter. I'm translating all your comments in to a (posh) Liverpool accent & they become more lovely. How thoughtful that you've replied to all your mates.
Sending love & heartfelt warm wishes.

PS. What a lovely traditional name. How long before some child is stuck with 'Chandelier' or similar

No, just wash your hands. That is it.

I have loads of solid soaps as I buy from the Xmas market and soap man as I call him every year. They are like the L'Occitane bath size and I would need to rumage in the botton of the wardrobe to actually know how many bars I have.
That’s a great idea .. I’ve been wanting to use some lovely smelling solid soaps and let hubby use the pump dispenser ones. Just got a fancy for them this week .. I will try our market Tomoz .. or when the Christmas market starts thank you Donna it’s worth a look 😞

Well, we are in lockdown at the moment and if this carries on, our visiting the Christmas markets in Leeds with the family will be out the window as they are in lockdown from midnight tonight. Well, we can I suppose meet up with them as long as we're not visiting them at home or in gardens. I haven't a clue, very confusing!! Really getting fed up. My Mum who is 90 fell and broke her hip last week, she has been quite poorly, but they nailed her hip (had to google that) and she is now slowly on the mend. We have been allowed to visit, (LGI) but on Monday the hospital wouldn't let me see her as I'm from Kirklees, my brother who lives in Leeds could see her. Mum just couldn't understand why they wouldn't let me in. I feel fine, and am no different than I was the day before when they let me in. So a bit peeved at the moment.

Me,not been anywhere and seen some family once since March. If,as they say,it will be all winter then that will be 12 months.
It's beyond awful & I share your despair. My Mr T's just come back from a climbing trip with a friend; he's a doctor & his opinion, professionally & personally, is the same as mine that the cure is worse than the disease & there are massive issues on the horizon affecting every aspect of our lives because of the way the scientists have pushed their agenda. I haven't seen our oldest two grandchildren since the beginning of March or met our youngest one who was born at the end of June. Our older daughter allowed my husband to see the children twice when parked outside & finally allowed him to go into the garden through the gate but he had to sit 2 metres away from them & his drink was poured into his water bottle so she didn't have to touch a glass he'd contaminated... Our younger daughter has never had any worries about me being in her home two days a week when I look after her little girl. Even though caring for grandchildren has been given a reluctant 👍 for economic reasons, I was screeched at by their neighbour the first time she saw me after the Rule of Snitch had been introduced, asking me to consider my elderly relatives. Her face was a picture when I told her that I was THE elderly relative & as well as allowing my daughter to teach a class of 30 children my time spent with this beautiful child was one filled with joy & life was for living not avoiding the Grim Reaper.

Latest posts

Back