Strada enamel watch [ceramic lookie likey]

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Roxy

Registered Shopper
Hope anyone else out there ,who have just taken delivery of there watch,are as delighted as me, the quality is superb ,looks very much like the ceramic expensive designer brand - sapphireblue, bet your pleased!:mysmilie_480:

Hope anyone else out there ,who have just taken delivery of there watch,are as delighted as me, the quality is superb ,looks very much like the ceramic expensive designer brand - sapphireblue, bet your pleased!:mysmilie_480:

Yes I am!
:happy::happy:
They are well made and look expensive! I like the screw on bezels (it that what they are called?) are also well made, the crystals are very sparkly. I did not realise that the rose gold colour was included as well. I am sure my nieces will be delighted when I see them next week, this is part of their birthday presents along with two shamballa bracelets from TJC!

Excuse me ladies but this thread is worthless without photos! :rock:

*Shameless way for asking for photos*!

Here are the pictures!

Excuse me ladies but this thread is worthless without photos! :rock:

*Shameless way for asking for photos*!

Hi Meeshoo, here are the pictures, they are better than they look! They are nice and I am tempted to buy the white one for myself.
I have a rolex and a bit fussy about watches but these are really good and for the price are very good value!

Attachments

• IMG_0340.jpg
    IMG_0340.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 248
good pics- had to have some links removed from mine,always a bit worrying to think the enamel may chip off, but super pleased perfect , had no problems at all, one of the cheapest watches i own, but sure dosent look it.

I saw this watch auctioned a couple of weeks ago and thought about buying one for a gift but missed it and after reading Roxy & Sapphireblue's posts decided to check the website out, it was still available and at the same price so I ordered the white version. It arrived Friday and I was amazed at the quality and weight, it looks much more expensive no one would guess it was just £12.95. So if you're looking for a really nice gift for someone go for it, get two or three and put them in your present drawer as Christmas gifts for the teacher, babysitter or postman, oh no wrong channel !!!

But seriously if you buy this you won't be disappointed

Ceramic [lookie-likey watch]

Glad some other savvy shoppers out there are going for these - ive since purchased the black option- chuffed to bits!
I had the chance recently to examine a friends very expensive ceramic channel watch -and yes close up there is a difference, but on the wrist ,well looks pretty similar, at a fraction of the price!.:happy:

Latest posts

Back