Strictly 10/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Holy crap Batman. Jay's jive was amazing and I was screaming 10s all the way.:mysmilie_8:

Gleb loved the dance, but he looks weird without his beard.

Kelly was fun and so was Jeremy( never knew his brother was Tim Vine???).

Did not Pete's Paso

The girl Georgia, dress left little to the imagination. I don't like the Rhumba anyway.

Daniel was rubbish hope he goes or Jamilya(sp)

Jive is not one of my favourite dances (more ballroom girl ) but Jay changed all that. Best jive i have ever seen. In previous series they have always let very tall girls go through with the excuse that long legs can't do the jive... Well.... I have news for them ...jay nailed it in one. He is a bit plodding when walking but once he starts to dance it's like a whole new person. Just love him to bits.

Not a DoD fan music wise but glad to see he is working hard and not taking it too seriously. Much prefer him to that Jamelia one . Gets on my nerves.

Don't like Katie Durham, but she can dance but what the hell did Anton think he was up to. There was no dance content.

Peters paso was too stompy.

Kirsty's seemed all wrong.

Don't like the rumba but thought Georgia didn't do a bad job to a Bond song which I thought was all wrong for the dance.

I like Jeremy Vine Anyway so don't want him to go too soon.

Poor Carol, lovely lady but not happening, plus I think she is too tall for pasha.

A little of Ansley goes a long way for me the idea of the dance was clever but didn't suit the actual dance.

Heard to fault Kevin (he was robbed last year)

Anita didn't seem happy tonight for some reason. I didn't like that crawl accross the floor.

Not taking to the midwife woman, competent but no soul.

Love strictly? Me? How did you guess

Faves are Jay but didn't think a 10

Kelly, when will she get a glamorous outfit

Helen, effortless and elegant

On my to go list, Carol, Kirsty or Anthony

Missed a few dances tonight, got to go to the loo at some point and to eat, wish they could slot in a five minute music break !

It was a great night for the best dancers, plus imo the opening pro dance was one of their best. I sky+ so I can FF the prattle and the no-hopers. I have watched Jay, Kellie, Anita and Helens dance twice. Jay's jive was the best I have seen, but then the jive is one of my favourite dances.

I too sky + , I start watching when it is well under way then fast forward the needless chat !

Wasn't sure if Anita was wearing a wig or had her hair cut? Agree, she seemed down and distracted. Carol needs to loosen up but she's always cheery. There are some good dancers and it will be hard to separate I think.
The Judges started off by being really critical and I started to think the honeymoon period was over and they were marking honestly but then it changed and blimey even Craig has some nice comments!

Donna, you will be delighted that D o D lives another day !

Not sure I wouldn't have picked the boxer over Ansley but what do I know?

I was really surprised Anthony went instead of Ansley. But the boxer did not seem able or was very wary of using his hurt shoulder. So perhaps the judges did him a favour.

You can certainly see who is good and who is just plodding along now.

Anita was wearing a wig. I am not surprised she looked down and worried, if I knew that floor crawl was coming up I would have been a wreck in case I messed it up. Yes, a heap of pro and celeb laying on the floor and everyone bursting out laughing.

Latest posts

Back