Stuck Forever on Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

popcorn

Registered Shopper
Been watching item no 1019864 Limited availabile Princess cut Tanzy and the tv must be stuck because they have been on it for what seems like 45 plus minutes every time I change channel and come back after 10 mins its still on so boring and they have only sold 104 up till now @ £349 good job its so rare
I understand it is flogging for them but move on

Examining the word RARE, I discover that one of its' definitions is "not widely distributed." I wonder how that equates with the, perhaps, 1000s of pieces sold by TJC and other similar outlets, multiplied by bog standard chainstore jewellers, bijoux boutique jewellers, high end jewellers and totally out of reach jewellers. Either their idea of RARE is very different form the dictionary definition or they want to get rid of all available stock. It astounds me that it has become so popular, given that it's not recommended for daily wear because of its' position on the MOHs scale-give me opals any day.

disagree

Been watching item no 1019864 Limited availabile Princess cut Tanzy and the tv must be stuck because they have been on it for what seems like 45 plus minutes every time I change channel and come back after 10 mins its still on so boring and they have only sold 104 up till now @ £349 good job its so rare
I understand it is flogging for them but move on

I looked in way afterwards and Chloe was still flogging this 'very rare' princess cut stone collection that has apparently taken them 6 years to assemble. Think the price eventually dropped to £329 approx and she was enthusiastically encouraging folks to multi-buy. To be fair, it was a pretty stone but not the most colour saturated AAA I have seen them sell, the picture on the website is much more intense than it appeared on the telly.

You don't often see Tanzanite in a princess cut which is probably why this was having so much hype. To be honest, I wonder when the hype around this gemstone will go away. You would have thought that saying for the past 15 years that the gemstone was only going to last for 10 years would get a bit boring considering there's no sign of it being depleted or being mined out! :headbang:

ps Springflower, I definitely wouldn't wear Opals every day either! Much as I love them, they're just not durable enough!

Meeshoo, I realised what I'd said as soon I'd posted. What I should have said was, if I had to pick a less hardy stone, it would be opal. Although they aren't huge, mine take my breath away every time I look at them.

Latest posts

Back