Studio Sample Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
Just as a matter of interest has anyone gone on the Studio Sample Sale I was sent an E-mail so I thought I'd see what was being sold off, but everything I clicked on to have a look was unavailable (not sold out)and the annoying thing is everytime you want to go back to the page you were looking at it goes back to page 1:angry:
I gave up in the end but just wondered if anyone has actually been able to buy anything.

Just as a matter of interest has anyone gone on the Studio Sample Sale I was sent an E-mail so I thought I'd see what was being sold off, but everything I clicked on to have a look was unavailable (not sold out)and the annoying thing is everytime you want to go back to the page you were looking at it goes back to page 1:angry:
I gave up in the end but just wondered if anyone has actually been able to buy anything.

Apart from one thing I clicked into all were unavailable, I took this to mean they were sold out.

Yes the page thing was very annoying.

Tbh it was mostly the same stuff which has been going round and round on the online clearance for weeks.

Well after checking back and seeing they had added some more items I trawled through over 90, yes 90, pages and got 2 Kama Charms, 1 Milano Charm & a pair of earrings.

Order arrived today, 2 items 'currently unavailable' (currently implies they will be available at some time in the future although I doubt it) and one item received with a stone missing.

The last order I received had two damaged items in it.

So stock and quality control seem to be two major problem areas for Gems TV.

Result one not very happy customer.

Latest posts

Back