Stupid light bulb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
OMG they are flogging some weird light bulb thing for £60 plus - essentially it changes colour, plays music and can be controlled by an app on your 'phone. How pointless!

Now don't be sarky. Be positive. It'll complement your nice £30 toilet brush and light up the dials on your lovely £1,000 washing machine. AND the flashing lights will festively illuminate your Christmas dinner. Ho, ho, ho.

Now don't be sarky. Be positive. It'll complement your nice £30 toilet brush and light up the dials on your lovely £1,000 washing machine. AND the flashing lights will festively illuminate your Christmas dinner. Ho, ho, ho.

I gotta get me some of them! :mysmilie_15:At just £60 quid a pop - I'll get 4! :mysmilie_59:

Saw this and thought crikey is it April Fools Day! As Steve Coogan's Paul Calf would say Bag of S****!'

I saw this too and thought what a pointless and overpriced item, my son (25) came into the room and thought it looked great... he didn't order one, but he said he thought it was a great idea... i guess its down to imagination and lifestyle?

Don't give QVC any ideas. You know how they like multi tasking gadgets. Next Christmas we will invited to buy for our present drawer an illuminated toilet brush that will wash your bottom afterwards.

ERROR, the quote button keeps giving me Julius's post, I've tried it several times.

The quote I'd meant with my "Too late" comment, was "Don't tell Strato....", because I won't get it delivered in time now.

ERROR, the quote button keeps giving me Julius's post, I've tried it several times.

The quote I'd meant with my "Too late" comment, was "Don't tell Strato....", because I won't get it delivered in time now.

A truly imaginative man would arrange for Daniel Craig to abseil down from a helicopter at dead of night on Christmas eve, to leave it on his wife's pillow.

I bought a lamp just like this (but without a speaker) from QVC at least 10 years ago.

In fact, I bought 2 of them, and OH liked them so much that I gave one to her.

PS We are not married and have separate houses.

I saw this too and thought what a pointless and overpriced item, my son (25) came into the room and thought it looked great... he didn't order one, but he said he thought it was a great idea... i guess its down to imagination and lifestyle?

Amazon has quite a few from this range - some more 'affordable' than others.

CallMeQ is right - this is a lifestyle thing - my teenage nephews have these in their bedrooms and think they're fantastic. I guess I would have loved one when I was listening to Haircut 100 and Wham back in my teenage days too.

Amazon has quite a few from this range - some more 'affordable' than others.

CallMeQ is right - this is a lifestyle thing - my teenage nephews have these in their bedrooms and think they're fantastic. I guess I would have loved one when I was listening to Haircut 100 and Wham back in my teenage days too.

I would like one, I still feel like a teenager

Latest posts

Back