Style Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
I happened to see Charlie and Glen presenting a women's clothing show. OK - Glen is a fashion expert, but his sidekick isn't. How does he know how women feel in their clothing? "We are loving this fabric." he says. "We ..."? What finally p....ed me off, however, was when they discussed whether a certain top would "cover the bottom area." Shut-up! Neither of you really understand this issue. I'd listen to any one of the female fashion ëxperts" on this subject, but not these two fashion nit-wits, especially Charlie. Look to your own bottoms. Please.

Charlie is well known for 'handling' women's clothes in a very distasteful way. It sort of makes you clench your bottom and go 'eeuhhhh'. I presume he still does it.

The garment version of his 'slow reveal'?

Personally I used to prefer the men doing “fashion” as they tend to give sizes whereas the airheads are too busy telling us that purple is their granddaughters fav colour or their girlfriends luvvvv it when you know they bliddy well wouldn’t be seen dead in it. Or spaniel ears Kalber bored out of her tree and squealing like a four year old, or Chuntley swishing her hair and smirking at herself in the monitor.

And don’t get me started on the stoilists like Katy and Ashling and bleeding awful Bland ambassadors like Vonda

Or spaniel ears Kalber bored out of her tree and squealing like a four year old,

I still can't quite get my head around Kabler's husband being a GP. One half of that marriage works hard to be honest, open, authentic and upfront with people helping them in times of need and the other half does precisely the opposite. Where do they meet in the middle?

Personally I used to prefer the men doing “fashion” as they tend to give sizes whereas the airheads are too busy telling us that purple is their granddaughters fav colour or their girlfriends luvvvv it when you know they bliddy well wouldn’t be seen dead in it. Or spaniel ears Kalber bored out of her tree and squealing like a four year old, or Chuntley swishing her hair and smirking at herself in the monitor.

And don’t get me started on the stoilists like Katy and Ashling and bleeding awful Bland ambassadors like Vonda

Tend to agree with you L. The chaps do tend to give out sizes earlier, whilst the dozy mares ramble on, stutter, screech and tell you how to pay, and at times even forgetting to give out the sizes.

I don’t mind the men presenting the clothes either. (Note I omitted the word “fashion”).

Doctors do exist who are not the stellar people you describe. As there are bad hairdressers, poor teachers, indifferent bus drivers, etc., medical doctors can get burned out and lose sight of their original high minded ideals.

Whereas ALL shopping telly people are total binlids who couldn’t get a job in the real world at real world pay and conditions and no freebies, sorry products to take home and try out to tell the watching idiots how ammmaazzing they are.

Latest posts

Back