Hello Aries x are you ok chick ...not the same without ya xxx

Hi Shortcake, thanks. x x x

I'm OK, still hanging on in there!

Hope you're OK too. x x x

Hi Shortcake, thanks. x x x

I'm OK, still hanging on in there!

Hope you're OK too. x x x

http://i322.pho[/QUOTE]

Am fine xx am glad your ok was thinking about you the other day (not in a weird way :giggle: ) miss the banter x

Yeah right! lol

When are you going on your hols?
x x x
Sept ....86 days and counting :giggle: just booked to go to Eygpt next year but i bet we get from Florida and cancel Eygpt and go back .
Are you going away ? hows your puddy cat x

Ok where is Dazzler!?
Has she fainted on the floor from the excitement?
I thought she would be first on this thread.

Sept ....86 days and counting :giggle: just booked to go to Eygpt next year but i bet we get from Florida and cancel Eygpt and go back .
Are you going away ? hows your puddy cat x

I've not been to Florida, but I've been to Eqypt, Sharm Al Sheik and it was nice, the weather was good, not the horrid sweaty heat, that dry heat, which is much more pleasant. I went with some friends who do scuba diving, not me, I'm a bit scared of the sea but I went on the boat with them some days which was good.

Don't know if I'm going anywhere on hols yet. Shauny cat is doing well and enjoying lying out in the sunshine, I put his little blanket out so he doesn't have to lie on the floor. Anyway, it's a bit showery today, so he's sitting on the step instead, awww.

I'm going to my sister's in a bit for my tea, so I'd better drag a brush through my hair or summat! :giggle:

Nice to have had a little chat with you again. x x x

When I saw this thread, I immediately thought of Dazzler.... where is she??
Ordering I suppose, but I'd bet she has all the items already:BLING:

Hi Tia,

Only just logged on and seem these. i have had a tummy bug boo hoo. im abit better now I have seen these bargains. Gosh i did not know I would be missed!

Hope you are feeling better Dazzler- buying jewellery always helps ;). What bargains did you get?

Thanks Calvin

I got 693867 the lapis ring and 693867 the heart one.
Then I saw a bangle suarti but its sold out now but I managed to buy 2 as I got two friends birthdays coming up. it is 692009 it was £75 down to £35 so its a bargain!!! i dont know if SCW can find the piccie of it or not or if he remebers it. It was all ornate style. I think fairynuff was going to go for it at one point.

:ILL::ILL:
awwww Dazzler, hope you feel better now!
Did you buy anything? I am tempted by the quartz pear shaped ring....

Hi Tia,

im feeling better then I did thank you for thinking of me. xxxxx I have the Quartz pear shaped ring and its a stunner so youshould go for it. It looks fab when the suin shines on it!!!

Latest posts

Back