Sunday 7pm Ultrasun???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I burn very badly and I'm either pure white or bright red in the sun. I use any factor 50 which is OK for me but I do keep shoulders covered, always wear a hat in the sun and I often have to cover up my legs.

I went to Barbados 30 years ago and burned my feet. To this day I have the marks where my sandals were. Hey, who knew stripey feet would be in fashion :LOL::LOL:🌅🌅🌅⛱️⛱️

I have family in Australia and have been there many times. Their sun is not like our sun - you can die it gets so hot and skin cancer is a problem. People there are far more aware now than years ago, especially protecting children.

Beware the sun.

CC

Also, there is an ingredient they have in it which can be harmful to marine life as well.

Australia is very into the skin cancer problem and which sun creams are needed to protect you.

Reading QVC Facebook and there must be loads more over the past few years quite a number saying I got burn my children got burn using Ultrasun, and they insist reapplying it. Also asking if it has changed and that is why it's not doing a good job?

Don't forget, AY used to push the brand P20 the once a day one as the greatest thing ever some years back. It was pushed aside when Ultrasun came along, now the P20 once a day was found to be not great at sun protection at all.
Apparently Ultrasun is ocean friendly.

I have seen the claims that people have burnt using it. I don’t understand that because to me it would either work or it wouldn’t.

Attachments

• 6A325061-C6EE-4217-96D6-4BE9FF6D381A.png
    6A325061-C6EE-4217-96D6-4BE9FF6D381A.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Back