Susie Adams has had her MOT again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Craftalot

Indigenouscommunities
Looks like a major rebuild this time as well as the usual checking of her levels, resetting her service indicator and draining her sump. The 10pm hour she's on at the moment gives the game away - not only does her forehead not move (again) but those little hamster cheeks are frozen solid. Just the eyes and mouth are functional. Maybe it's an EU energy saving initiative.

I haven't seen her in ages! I know she always sports a new look every time. Sounds as this this time it's the Madonna "pillow face!" hahahahaha!

I just watched a video clip of her and Ann Dawson, who I must say was amazingly non-irritating. She's actually quite nice when she tones down the shouting etc. As for Susie Adams, there she was stroking her pillows! I don't know what to make of her latest look. Her forehead looked like a frozen apple turnover!

Can't be doing with either Suzy or the other one who comes in her place hugging, plumping, smoothing and stroking the pillow.

If that's what she needs to do, then that's okay by me. I don't think she's overdone it. I actually quite like Suzie.

If that's what she needs to do, then that's okay by me. I don't think she's overdone it. I actually quite like Suzie.

I quite like her. She is a bit odd, though. I wonder what her actual job is? It can't be "pillow plumper." I wonder what she trained in? Maybe she is a home economist?

Her latest incarnation is quite subtle by her standards, although her forehead is like a frozen apple turnover.

Latest posts

Back