Swarovski deal

llloyd

VIP Shopper
SWAROVSKI DEAL

Deal posted on HUKD :

Use voucher code GOODLUCK to receive £10 discount. No minimum spend and valid till 1st june 2020

ADD A FREE GIFT BAG AND GREETING CARD (See basket)

Add a personal touch to your gift. The item will be packed in a pretty gift bag with a ribbon. You can also add a greeting card with your personal message.

They have some lovely pens & TCB too.

https://www.swarovski.com/en_GB-GB/c-4002/Categories/Collections/New-in/

SisterBliss

Oohhhhh...have you tried any of this stuff llloyd? Seems expensive? What's TCB?

Vienna

VIP Shopper
Thanks for that llloyd. I needed to get someone a birthday gift so I ordered one of their crystal pens and got the tenner off it so it cost me £15 delivered.

SisterBliss

Thanks for that llloyd. I needed to get someone a birthday gift so I ordered one of their crystal pens and got the tenner off it so it cost me £15 delivered.
going for another look at pens.....

Are these crystals just glass? Sorry....

Vienna

VIP Shopper
The pens are lovely SB. I bought my late sister one when she was ill because she spent a lot of time doing crosswords and puzzles. She loved it. The crystals are swarovski crystals and have a lovely sparkle to them.

llloyd

VIP Shopper
Oohhhhh...have you tried any of this stuff llloyd? Seems expensive? What's TCB?
Not tried myself, but purchased earrings for a friend who loved them. I’ve ordered a pen as a gift to me!
TCB is topcashback, I save my cash back all year and it pays for Christmas food at M&S, I’ve recommended to lots of friends too & earned more cash back.

MrMarple

VIP Shopper
Thanks llloyd, I've just bought my friend one of the pens for her birthday.
Her birthday isn't actually till November, but a bargain's a bargain at the end of the day :)

llloyd

VIP Shopper
The pen I ordered has arrived today, I am very pleased with it & gift card & bag are lovely, even if it is a gift to myself.

I buy quite a lot but only in a sale and often on holidays where you seem to get different designs.
I also buy from eBay but usually only designs I have seen in real life.

I find that the styles are either chunky or dainty, not a lot in between (I tend to go in for the chunkier ones) . Barcelets/bangles come in different sizes but not everywhere sells more than one size and often the size isn’t stated so watch out if this is a problem for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaild
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks