Swarovski deal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

llloyd

Registered Shopper
SWAROVSKI DEAL

Deal posted on HUKD :

Use voucher code GOODLUCK to receive £10 discount. No minimum spend and valid till 1st june 2020

ADD A FREE GIFT BAG AND GREETING CARD (See basket)

Add a personal touch to your gift. The item will be packed in a pretty gift bag with a ribbon. You can also add a greeting card with your personal message.

They have some lovely pens & TCB too.

https://www.swarovski.com/en_GB-GB/c-4002/Categories/Collections/New-in/

Thanks for that llloyd. I needed to get someone a birthday gift so I ordered one of their crystal pens and got the tenner off it so it cost me £15 delivered.

Thanks for that llloyd. I needed to get someone a birthday gift so I ordered one of their crystal pens and got the tenner off it so it cost me £15 delivered.
going for another look at pens.....

Are these crystals just glass? Sorry....

The pens are lovely SB. I bought my late sister one when she was ill because she spent a lot of time doing crosswords and puzzles. She loved it. The crystals are swarovski crystals and have a lovely sparkle to them.

Oohhhhh...have you tried any of this stuff llloyd? Seems expensive? What's TCB?
Not tried myself, but purchased earrings for a friend who loved them. I’ve ordered a pen as a gift to me!
TCB is topcashback, I save my cash back all year and it pays for Christmas food at M&S, I’ve recommended to lots of friends too & earned more cash back.

Thanks llloyd, I've just bought my friend one of the pens for her birthday.
Her birthday isn't actually till November, but a bargain's a bargain at the end of the day :)

The pen I ordered has arrived today, I am very pleased with it & gift card & bag are lovely, even if it is a gift to myself.

I buy quite a lot but only in a sale and often on holidays where you seem to get different designs.
I also buy from eBay but usually only designs I have seen in real life.

I find that the styles are either chunky or dainty, not a lot in between (I tend to go in for the chunkier ones) . Barcelets/bangles come in different sizes but not everywhere sells more than one size and often the size isn’t stated so watch out if this is a problem for you.

Latest posts

Back