Tahitian Pearls TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't think I could ever afford something as expensive as that, but it is very nice. If I won the lottery then yes I could, but thats highly unlikely to happen.

I totally agree that with the credit crunch what on earth were QVC thinking about having this as a TSV !

And to be honest I prefer my Honora pearls anyway !

thanks for your explanation Caramel Bunny :elmo:

So, are you buying them, now that you know why they are topper?

I think that only one pearl can develop in the sea water molluscs and several in the fresh water molluscs and that affects the price too.

I couldn't even concentrate on the pearls last night as Charlie went on & on & on about QVC.Here on QVC,I'm at QVC 10 years,QVC's buying power etc etc etc Every second word out of his mouth was bliddy QVC.
Charlie,we know which channel we're watching,you don't have to keep reminding us every 2 seconds :11:

Lovely tsv, but way too expensive, anyone know when the lovely Ralph is back on?

Honora TSV Friday 5th December! :D That's when Ralphy & his reasonably priced pearls will be back on.

What a bluddy ririculous tsv. I would think the great majority of qvc customers could not possibly afford it. I don't like pearls so for me it would be a no no anyway. I had some Poppet beads years ago and they looked just like that necklace from a distance.

Great news

Honora TSV Friday 5th December! :D That's when Ralphy & his reasonably priced pearls will be back on.

Hi,
I spotted that in the online TV guide this morning. I am hoping for teal earrings and bracelet to match the necklace I bought last visit. Fingers crossed!

:1::42::1:

As I understood it TSV's are usally planned up to a year in advance.
Does not bother me, not a lover of pearls.

Hi,
I spotted that in the online TV guide this morning. I am hoping for teal earrings and bracelet to match the necklace I bought last visit. Fingers crossed!

:1::42::1:

I think it looks like we may be getting some earrings but sadly no bracelet .... sorry.

Looks like I am not the only one here who will not be buying this mega expensive tsv - the second time in a few weeks.

Maybe they think that as the mortgage rate has just been lowered we all now have loads of money to spend.........

Do you think they will sell out???

:r2:

The saleswoman has just been on trying to flog this. Says she does not feel dressed without pearls, never leaves house without pearls etc etc yawn etC...

Was she weariNg pearls? NO. Did Claudia look uncomfortable at this - YES!

The saleswoman has just been on trying to flog this. Says she does not feel dressed without pearls, never leaves house without pearls etc etc yawn etC...

Was she weariNg pearls? NO. Did Claudia look uncomfortable at this - YES!

I heard that.

The woman said she wouldn't feel right even walking the dog without her pearls.

I can just see legions of women, out walking the dog on one of those early cold mornings, wearing jogging bottoms and and old coat, complete with a grand's worth of bloomin pearls on.

What planet do they get these people from?!

This extremely expensive item just fell off Claudias neck she managed to catch it before it fell to the floor. It may be that it wasn't fastened properly but not something you would expect to happen with something of this alleged quality.

Latest posts

Back