Tahitian Pearls TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just found this on t'internet
Tahitian Black Pearl A Grade Necklace with 14k White Gold Clasp-16" or 18"
Email a friend View larger image

Tahitian Black Pearl A Grade Necklace with 14k White Gold Clasp-16" or 18"
List Price:
Our Price: $2,899.00 - $3,299.00 (£1,981.68 - £2,255.11)
Can't do a link but looks identical to TSV.makes QVC's quite a bargain:11:

did you just see this one on screen

15-17mm Graduated Tahtian Pearl & 1.27ct Diamond 50cm Necklace 18ct Gold
Item Number: 685206
QVC Price £19,150.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

cannot be ordered via the web

QVC Price £19,150.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

Would make a good gift for your child's teacher.....she could wear it at the weekend with a simple white t-shirt and jeans.....:54:

I wish they wouldn't. It alienates normal customers who have ordinary buying powers and just makes us feel like pooh. I don't want them, but it makes the price look average which it isn't.

Last edited:

QVC Price £19,150.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.45

Oh that's ridiculous. If anyone could afford to make such a "considered purchase" you can sure as hell bet it won't be from QVC! Who on earth would spend that sort of money without being able to see and feel the product in person?!

Also find it amazing that they still charge £6.95 p&p on top of that price!

Mind you, if I was paying that sort of price I'd want it hand delivered on a silk cushion by a naked George Clooney. But maybe that's just me!

Oh that's ridiculous. If anyone could afford to make such a "considered purchase" you can sure as hell bet it won't be from QVC! Who on earth would spend that sort of money without being able to see and feel the product in person?!

Also find it amazing that they still charge £6.95 p&p on top of that price!

Mind you, if I was paying that sort of price I'd want it hand delivered on a silk cushion by a naked George Clooney. But maybe that's just me!

No, Birdie, it's not just you....liking the delivery suggestion.....:1:

What made me laugh is that, even at almost £20K, they still didn't tell us the quality or colour of the diamonds!

:FUNNY

I heard that.

The woman said she wouldn't feel right even walking the dog without her pearls.

I can just see legions of women, out walking the dog on one of those early cold mornings, wearing jogging bottoms and and old coat, complete with a grand's worth of bloomin pearls on.

What planet do they get these people from?!

:21:Hay have you been in Cornwall this morning, that was me out walking along the beach. :11:
Who in their right mind would ware grands worth of pearls out during the day, may be special evening events.

:fume::fume:Aw what did I miss :?::?:

Sounds like I could have sorted ALL my female Christmas Pressies in one fell swoop, and saved a fortune on the multi-buy P+P :54::54::54:

I saw the £20k necklace last night. It was lovely, but really who on earth can afford to blow that kind of cash on a necklace at the moment?
My other half commented that it looked like maltesers on a string, so that kind of put me off as well!

QVC get real!

Perhaps they like to have what they consider a more expensive TSV from time to time just to set them apart from the other channels.
Do people who can spend that kind of money at the drop of a hat (like the first 12) really shop on TV, won`t they want to be waited on in a posh shop?
I bought the last Honora TSV in champagne, hopefully they will have a nice pair of matching earrings in the Dec. show, I prefer Honora ...good job as my purse dosen`t stretch to the South Sea!
I`m new and enjoying reading all the posts.

Perhaps they like to have what they consider a more expensive TSV from time to time just to set them apart from the other channels.
Do people who can spend that kind of money at the drop of a hat (like the first 12) really shop on TV, won`t they want to be waited on in a posh shop?
I bought the last Honora TSV in champagne, hopefully they will have a nice pair of matching earrings in the Dec. show, I prefer Honora ...good job as my purse dosen`t stretch to the South Sea!
I`m new and enjoying reading all the posts.

It's great to have you here....keep posting and joining in the general mayhem and madness!!

I'm not a huge fan of pearls - and in the unlikely event I ever had twenty grand to spend on jewellery, it certainly wouldn't be the TSV (or anything else on QVC, for that matter!)

BUT - it doesn't bother me or 'alienate' me that once in a blue moon something that pricy comes up. If it were every day, that would be different.

I'm not a huge fan of pearls - and in the unlikely event I ever had twenty grand to spend on jewellery, it certainly wouldn't be the TSV (or anything else on QVC, for that matter!)

BUT - it doesn't bother me or 'alienate' me that once in a blue moon something that pricy comes up. If it were every day, that would be different.

I agree 100% with the second part of your statement. I think the TSV was lovely but I haven't got the money to spend on it and I didn't before the credit crunch. Good luck to anyone who can afford it and gets it. It's not all that often that QVC do these mega expensive TSVs so it really doesn't bother me.

On the question of easy pay I agree with the person who said that if you need easy pay then maybe you shouldn't buy this.

As for the expert talking about wearing pearls every day, aren't pearls meant to get better with wear? There's a saying (probably from Granny Burrows!) about not saving things for best because every day of your life should be for best. If I had these I would want to wear them and enjoy them and not keep them stashed away.

The most noticeable thing about the guest was that she was NOT wearing pearls!!!

It's great to have you here....keep posting and joining in the general mayhem and madness!!

Thanks Calvin,
Looking forward to joining in but mostly being able to ask advice/reviews on things I maybe thinking of buying. Returning things can be costly!
I`ve only just noticed on the M&S site that reviews are now on there too, I do find them helpful

Latest posts

Back