Tan Luxe 8/4/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting. I thought they had sold/ceased. Loads of their stuff was heavily discounted in Space Nk this January. Perhaps now exclusive to Q?

Shouldn't laugh but love it. Don't do fake tan. I'm afraid at my age now snow white is just going to have to do.

CC
It was the first time I’d tried it. It took days to wear off, despite my using fresh lemon juice, cleanser etc etc. My skin was certainly exfoliated by the time I got rid of it. A gentle way to tan ...... pffftttt. The orange horror developed overnight.

NEVER again!!!!

As you know from my posts I don’t do gloop and certainly not Q‘s expensive gloop but I do like Declor gradual tan. It works well for me and I’m useless at applying fake tan.

Love the Decleor glow, luckily I stockpiled it a while back. I also like the Elemis one for the face, it's very natural looking even on my very white skin.

CC

Love the Decleor glow, luckily I stockpiled it a while back. I also like the Elemis one for the face, it's very natural looking even on my very white skin.

CC
I have a bottle and a spare which didn’t get used last year hopefully will still be ok when I get round to it.

It was the first time I’d tried it. It took days to wear off, despite my using fresh lemon juice, cleanser etc etc. My skin was certainly exfoliated by the time I got rid of it. A gentle way to tan ...... pffftttt. The orange horror developed overnight.

NEVER again!!!!

I'm watching the news. It is so very sad. Then I read your post. You've made me smile and think yes there are nice things out there.

I do think you should provide pictures. We need to know exactly which shade of orange. You might have been Trump on a light day, or Trump on a patchy day, full tango, that antiques man from the telly.

Thank you. You've made me smile at the end of my day and a smile is far better than any gloop in any tube or pot. 🍹🍹

If I had any photos then I would post them, but during the five days that I was Oompah Loomoahing I stayed in. My neighbour did pop in for a coffee (those were the days) and, after collapsing in hysterics, nipped home to get me the fresh lemon juice. Luckily I’d got plenty of food in the freezer and so didn’t need to “go public.”

I’d followed the instructions carefully and added the minimum number of drops to my moisturiser but still went orange (and patchy.) Unfortunately I had moisturised my face, neck and décolleté and so there was a fair amount of “tango“ to get rid of. I’d say that I looked like Trump on a patchy day, with a touch of Dickinson. 😳

I’m fair skinned and I’m definitely going to stay that way from now on.

I use Tax Luxe (light). Couple of drops into an oil twice a week for my face only. Gives me a little colour and stops me looking tired and washed out for the endless Zoom calls. Just don't go crazy with the number of drops or how often you do it otherswise you can start to turn orange. CBA with anything on my body - not like we've got anywhere to go. I got a big bottle on a feature price and it should last all summer. Bottle before that was from ASOS when they had 20% off everything and QVC was out of stock. QVC much cheaper if you like this product

I guess it reacted to my skin or something because I put the minimum number of recommended drops into my moisturiser and it was only one application. I did ring QVC and asked for a returns label. The CS woman kept laughing on the phone while I described what had happened. I was refunded immediately and she told me to dispose of the two bottles, which I did. The CS woman actually thanked me for brightening up her day. 😳

Tan-Luxe 3 Piece Collection TSV 08/04/21

Single
Item Number: 243955

Auto-Delivery
Item Number: TBC

30ml The Face RRP £35 + post
50ml The Body RRP £42 + post
50ml Pepta-Glow Peptide 360 Gradual Self Tan (Brand New so no RRP yet)

Total RRP £77 + post (will update when i know the RRP of this item)

Attachments

• Tan Luxe TSV 1.jpg
    Tan Luxe TSV 1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 144
I shall definitely avoid this. I have to be careful with hair dye as well as even "light brown" goes nearly black on me and I don't have grey hair. My hair and skin must be very porous 🍊🍊🍊

CC

I shall definitely avoid this. I have to be careful with hair dye as well as even "light brown" goes nearly black on me and I don't have grey hair. My hair and skin must be very porous 🍊🍊🍊

CC
You’re very wise. 👍 Obviously I’m avoiding it like the plague. 😉

Tan Luxe 3 Piece Tailor Made Tanning Collection
Item Number 244790
QVC Price £62.00
TSV Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Discover the three-piece Tailor Made Tanning collection from Tan-Luxe, featuring new Pepta-Glow 360 Peptide Creme Gradual Self Tan, Face: Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Facial Drops and Body Illuminating Serum Self Tan Body Drops. Leave your skin feeling holiday-fresh, even on dreary days, with this golden goddess-ready collection from the experts at Tan Luxe.

Your new tan hero - this collection features new Pepta-Glow 360 Peptide Creme Gradual Self Tan, a daily face moisturiser formulated to hydrate your skin, working to leave you with a firmer-looking complexion, while also helping to build a gorgeous sun-kissed glow. Enriched with a powerful complex of tripeptides and amino acids, this is radiance in a tub.

Ready for the sunshine - want to feel like you've just spent a week on the beach? This three-piece collection helps to create a fuss-free, natural-looking tan the easy way, with Face: Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Facial Drops and Illuminating Body Drops that can be used with your normal moisturiser, plus Pepta-Glow 360 Peptide Creme Gradual Self Tan, which can be used in place of your normal daily moisturiser.

Tailored to you - a glow isn't one shade fits all, so these formulas help you to build exactly the colour you want. Face: Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Facial Drops work with your natural skin tone to create a streak-free, sun-kissed look that suits you while helping to hydrate your skin. The Body Illuminating Self-Tan Serum Drops come with a helpful guide, going from two drops to help add a subtle radiance, up to 12 to give a full-on bronzed look.

Gradually does it - Pepta-Glow 360 Peptide Creme Gradual Self Tan does exactly what it says on the tub - it's gradual. You can slowly build up to your desired colour and maintain as you see fit for your perfect tan, or mix with Face: Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Facial Drops for an amped-up glow.

Take your pick - this collection comes in your choice of Light/Medium or Medium/Dark, so you can choose the shade that works best for you.

Your glow guide:
2 drops = radiance
4 drops = sun-kissed
8 drops = golden
12 drops = bronzed

Contains:
1 x NEW Pepta-Glow 360 Peptide Creme Gradual Self Tan (50ml) - this three-in-one daily moisturiser promotes the appearance of a brighter, more even-looking complexion, works to deeply hydrate your skin and encourages a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow. This moisturiser boasts a velvety texture that quickly sinks into the skin, and is infused with tripeptides, amino acids, hyaluronic acid, marula oil, white waterlily extracts and gradual tanner. Can be used alone or with Face: Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Facial Drops
1 x Body Illuminating Serum Self Tan Body Drops (50ml) - designed to be used with your normal moisturisers, these drops work to deliver a buildable golden looking tan while also helping give your skin the feeling of firmness. Infused with Cellutone complex, raspberry seed oil, caffeine, aloe vera and vitamin E
1 x Face: Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Facial Drops (30ml) - designed to be used with your normal serums and moisturisers, this formula works to build a natural-looking golden glow, without clogging the pores, streaking or drying out your skin. Formulated with aloe vera, vitamin E and raspberry seed oil.

Tan Luxe 3 Piece Tailor Made Tanning Collection
Item Number 244790
QVC Price £62.00
TSV Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Discover the three-piece Tailor Made Tanning collection from Tan-Luxe, featuring new Pepta-Glow 360 Peptide Creme Gradual Self Tan, Face: Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Facial Drops and Body Illuminating Serum Self Tan Body Drops. Leave your skin feeling holiday-fresh, even on dreary days, with this golden goddess-ready collection from the experts at Tan Luxe.

Your new tan hero - this collection features new Pepta-Glow 360 Peptide Creme Gradual Self Tan, a daily face moisturiser formulated to hydrate your skin, working to leave you with a firmer-looking complexion, while also helping to build a gorgeous sun-kissed glow. Enriched with a powerful complex of tripeptides and amino acids, this is radiance in a tub.

Ready for the sunshine - want to feel like you've just spent a week on the beach? This three-piece collection helps to create a fuss-free, natural-looking tan the easy way, with Face: Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Facial Drops and Illuminating Body Drops that can be used with your normal moisturiser, plus Pepta-Glow 360 Peptide Creme Gradual Self Tan, which can be used in place of your normal daily moisturiser.

Tailored to you - a glow isn't one shade fits all, so these formulas help you to build exactly the colour you want. Face: Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Facial Drops work with your natural skin tone to create a streak-free, sun-kissed look that suits you while helping to hydrate your skin. The Body Illuminating Self-Tan Serum Drops come with a helpful guide, going from two drops to help add a subtle radiance, up to 12 to give a full-on bronzed look.

Gradually does it - Pepta-Glow 360 Peptide Creme Gradual Self Tan does exactly what it says on the tub - it's gradual. You can slowly build up to your desired colour and maintain as you see fit for your perfect tan, or mix with Face: Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Facial Drops for an amped-up glow.

Take your pick - this collection comes in your choice of Light/Medium or Medium/Dark, so you can choose the shade that works best for you.

Your glow guide:
2 drops = radiance
4 drops = sun-kissed
8 drops = golden
12 drops = bronzed

Contains:
1 x NEW Pepta-Glow 360 Peptide Creme Gradual Self Tan (50ml) - this three-in-one daily moisturiser promotes the appearance of a brighter, more even-looking complexion, works to deeply hydrate your skin and encourages a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow. This moisturiser boasts a velvety texture that quickly sinks into the skin, and is infused with tripeptides, amino acids, hyaluronic acid, marula oil, white waterlily extracts and gradual tanner. Can be used alone or with Face: Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Facial Drops
1 x Body Illuminating Serum Self Tan Body Drops (50ml) - designed to be used with your normal moisturisers, these drops work to deliver a buildable golden looking tan while also helping give your skin the feeling of firmness. Infused with Cellutone complex, raspberry seed oil, caffeine, aloe vera and vitamin E
1 x Face: Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Facial Drops (30ml) - designed to be used with your normal serums and moisturisers, this formula works to build a natural-looking golden glow, without clogging the pores, streaking or drying out your skin. Formulated with aloe vera, vitamin E and raspberry seed oil.

thats the auto-delivery just for peoples infomation as the single is 243955 (but the single aint live)

Thanks for this, managed to order mine this morning - great price!

Going by many of the comments on here, I don’t think I’ll go for the TSV but does anyone have a view on the Tan-Luxe Gradual Tan which Q are doing a Supersize offer on at the moment (1 litre bottle for £33.93 inc P&P)? Actually, now I’ve seen the inclusive price written down and starting with a 3, I’m thinking it’s too much for tight-fisted me. Interested to know what people think if they’ve used it all the same.

Latest posts

Back